Last day to renew your season card

Why on earth you would continue to give your money to Short and Bain... I’m at a loss to be honest.

You can say you’re more loyal etc... but in all honesty you’re not helping the current situation at all.

I’ll probably be slaughtered for this but it’s how I feel.

Why on earth you would continue to give your money to Short and Bain... I’m at a loss to be honest.

You can say you’re more loyal etc... but in all honesty you’re not helping the current situation at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you're not giving it to Short and Bain you're paying an admission to watch a football match.

I like football.

Doubt any overtime has been authorised to cope with the last minute rush:lol:
Any new owner will have the sense to make the offer available again as then many will have hope restored!
We were in today to re-new, about 4 people in. Someone was unsure about something and the lass said just call in on Friday and re-new it. Suppose it will be extended.

Back