Last day to renew your season card

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 of us Premier Concoursers going over tomorrow to sign up for East Stand. One of us pays by D/D so be interesting to see what happens. Free pie and Pint on offer as well. Interestingly out of the 3 of us Up till yesterday I was only one who had received specific invitation by lettet

My mate got a lovely letter thanking him for his ongoing support

he cancelled his DD 3 weeks ago and confirmed with the ticket office he'd cancelled

:lol:

And then you have some people who are getting moved without invites or owt.

it's a shambles top to bottom ffs

I pay by DD so will sit tight and do nowt....hey presto, third division footy next season for me.[/QUOTE.

It's best to pay with a Credit Card for that little bit of extra consumser protection just in case things go tits up. Not that any one has any reason to believe that it would given the assurances that have been made. ;)

Ended up renewing but not sure how I feel about that. If Short and Bain aren't gone in the next few weeks we will get relegated for a third successive time. Everyone I know has renewed.

Great post. I can absolutely understand anyone who is sick of us losing all the time walking away, I can't say I've enjoyed these last two seasons either and going to matches has been a chore. That being said it annoys me when people seem to criticise those who are still going.

Ellis Short isn't making a fortune from SAFC, he is still funding losses. Having read what the likes of grumpy old man have posted he isn't going to see much, if any, of our renewal money, we aren't funding his lavish lifestyle. What the renewal money will do is go towards running costs and paying down the external loan that could leave us without a club if we aren't careful.

Whilst not criticising anyone who has had enough (who can blame them?) those of us who are continuing to go aren't lining Ellis Short's pockets, we aren't giving any sort of vote of confidence to the twats who are running and playing for the club, we are simply continuing to support our club, trying to do our small bit to ensure we have a club to pass on to the next generations. We are doing this because we know our club is more than just the people in charge. People can stay away if they want, but don't criticise those who remain loyal and continue to attend, and certainly don't try and convince others to give up as well, that is only harming the club

All lovely sentiments but the club could pocket a quick 38 grand by letting 1500 extra wolves in.
If were so desperate for cash why not do that?

All lovely sentiments but the club could pocket a quick 38 grand by letting 1500 extra wolves in.
If were so desperate for cash why not do that?

Presumably because they felt it couldn't be done safely or without annoying members of the fan base who have already been pissed off by having to move. I can't control what decisions they make around financing, as a fan all I can do is keep attending and hope that my, in the grand scheme of things tiny, contribution is of some use

Why on earth you would continue to give your money to Short and Bain... I’m at a loss to be honest.

You can say you’re more loyal etc... but in all honesty you’re not helping the current situation at all.

I’ll probably be slaughtered for this but it’s how I feel.
It goes to the club and I would say with the current financial situation, it is helping (even in a small way).

Would rather squeeze me knackers in a vice than give Short owt.
Get yourself a season ticket then, because the money doesn't go to Short.

No large English football club has died.
But if all the fans stopped attending, we could be the first.

Last edited:
I have renewed and so have all my party. It's good to see a lot of those that are walking away getting stick on social media

Bains interview couldnt have been timed any better for those in two minds about renewing to decide not to bother next season.
No wonder the club cant sell if he is the one doing the talking to investors.

Bains interview couldnt have been timed any better for those in two minds about renewing to decide not to bother next season.

Bain said in his interview that he was amazed SAFC hadn't been sold by now!

Why would anyone buy anything off that cretin?

I'm not renewing either of mine.
I miss a good few games because of work and while in the Premiership and what was meant to be one glorious season in the Championship it was a sacrifice worth doing.
Next season I'll pay on the gate and scramble around trying to get away tickets.

Tbf, Short holds all the cards when it comes to the sale of the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back