Lancs v Durham T20

Very good performance against a team we struggle against at home.
The only disappointment for me is that Raine misses out on runs yet again although his bowling was very economical

Great performance and result. Lancs were never really in with a sniff. Wondered at the break if the wicket was doing a bit and Parkinson would be able to exploit It. No chance. Lancs were simply outplayed.

Spotted The Magistrate looking very dapper wearing an MCC jelly and custard striped cap. Wonder if he used to work for Gateshead Council back in the day? He would have made a good Hangman, has that demeanour about him

Excellent performance from Durham tonight.
Not many times we've had home wins against the White and Red Roses in the same season at home in this competition.

Good to see Bancroft seeing us over the line after Bedingham's sublime innings.

Very good performance. Again impressed with our opening partnership with the bat. Clark is doing well. Just an all round good performance, makes me happy to see us competitive.

I'd imagine so. I believe Burnham and Poynter were also involved
Crawshaw, Doneathy, Poynter, Bushnell, Burnham, McKintosh, Salisbury, Taylor-Clarke, Rushworth, Campbell, Killeen, McAlindon all played Monday.

Last edited:
I'd imagine so. I believe Burnham and Poynter were also involved
Crawshaw, Doneathy, Poynter, Bushnell, Burnham, McKintosh, Salisbury, Taylor-Clarke, Rushworth, Campbell, Killeen, McAlindon all played Monday.
What happens in our next games if there are any injuries? E.g coughlin. Can we sign players from Peterborough on loan? Or, being Durham, it's just tough shit?

Back