Lancs v Durham T20

What happens in our next games if there are any injuries? E.g coughlin. Can we sign players from Peterborough on loan? Or, being Durham, it's just tough shit?

Reading that article it suggests Will Gidman is now registered as a player and really Stokes should be allowed to play but I won't open that can of worms up

Never get tired of this:

Why not? It needs to be opened. FTECB.

My view is that it's an absolute piss take. I watched him 3 weeks ago netting with Graham Clark and he looked fine, was running and bowling fine. I've been told he has done some netting since and people have seen him at the ground, and last night he was on the pitch bowling, throwing and catching no problems at all.

It's obvious who is dictating things, but some will jump on me stating my ECB agenda which I think everyone on here knows my thoughts on those clowns. Ask yourself this question.......... would he be held back if he played for Yorkshire/Middlesex/Surrey?

My view is that it's an absolute piss take. I watched him 3 weeks ago netting with Graham Clark and he looked fine, was running and bowling fine. I've been told he has done some netting since and people have seen him at the ground, and last night he was on the pitch bowling, throwing and catching no problems at all.

It's obvious who is dictating things, but some will jump on me stating my ECB agenda which I think everyone on here knows my thoughts on those clowns. Ask yourself this question.......... would he be held back if he played for Yorkshire/Middlesex/Surrey?

Well I wouldn’t be jumping on you. Although I’m not sure you’re asking the right question with comparisons to other counties. For me it’s solely a question of why he isn’t playing for us.

Well I wouldn’t be jumping on you. Although I’m not sure you’re asking the right question with comparisons to other counties. For me it’s solely a question of why he isn’t playing for us.

Well for me I honestly believe it's an agenda against Durham. We used to see it with Onions years back where they would drag him all around the country and not play him. They've done it for years with Stokes. I remember a good few year back he was in the nets, and he said he would rather be playing for Durham but isn't allowed. He's obviously keen to play, he was carrying drinks last night, joined in with the Blaydon Races last night........ can't question his team role. Shame really

Well for me I honestly believe it's an agenda against Durham. We used to see it with Onions years back where they would drag him all around the country and not play him. They've done it for years with Stokes. I remember a good few year back he was in the nets, and he said he would rather be playing for Durham but isn't allowed. He's obviously keen to play, he was carrying drinks last night, joined in with the Blaydon Races last night........ can't question his team role. Shame really
Agenda against Durham behave

Why would they

You would have to ask them.

Why did they make an example of Durham when other clubs had debt far greater and still do?

Why stop us from hosting test matches, what were they hoping to achieve by doing that? Why the salary cap? Why the hideous point deductions ultimately writing off our season before it started?

An organisation who will go out of their way to mask over their own failings.

As I have said previously, I also lie a lot of blame on the clown that was David Harker for his financial mismanagement at times. A lot of blame all over, not just the ECB,

We'll be back in good time but this carry on with Stokes absolutely stinks mind and I lie that blame with the ECB. He would be playing now for a Surrey/Middlesex no doubt about it.

Gidman has been registered to play and was 12th man last night.
I can remember in 2004 when due to an injury crisis Alan Walker (who was about 42 at the time) had to put in an appearance in the C & G Trophy and ended up limping off early on when he tore a calf muscle diving for the ball.

Watch out Will.:eek:

Back