Lancs v Durham T20

Absolutely brilliant that, best I’ve seen us in T20 for ages, very confident now in every game in all formats of us performing

Confidence is oozing through the squad, been saying it since April but the future is bright. Irrespective of how this campaign ends we’ve got so much talent and professionalism in the squad now, the standards are high and we’re raising our own bar all the time.

Need to get Bedingham signed up NOW for the next few years too :lol: what we’re seeing with him reminds me very much of Jennings’ breakout year - he’s just so full of confidence that runs seem so effortless for him. Said a few times that he looks like he’s playing on a different wicket to everyone else most weeks.

Long may it continue.

And a quick burst, short but audible rendition of fuck the Pope and the IRA. Sackless Durham Uni students I suspect.

Durham look a very tidy unit this season. Great to see

Not defending them, but there was a lad dressed as a bishop (I think) so might have been banter aimed at him. Get as many Durham Uni students in as possible, paying for tickets :p

Not defending them, but there was a lad dressed as a bishop (I think) so might have been banter aimed at him. Get as many Durham Uni students in as possible, paying for tickets :p

There was. And a load of lads behind wearing shamrocks. I think it may have been some kind of Pope and IRA fancy dress thing from the Durham Uni lads (granted, that’s an assumption and I’m always verging on thinking the worst of Durham Uni students). I’d happily see their ilk hand over their money to the club and then see their arses kicked back down to Hatfield before a ball is bowled.

Think I’d be running a mile from any Durham imo students after today’s news ;)

Similar debate going on about the western terrace the other night on the yorkie forum. All good money for the club in my view, good to see people having a good time at the cricket in whichever way they wish

There was. And a load of lads behind wearing shamrocks. I think it may have been some kind of Pope and IRA fancy dress thing from the Durham Uni lads (granted, that’s an assumption and I’m always verging on thinking the worst of Durham Uni students). I’d happily see their ilk hand over their money to the club and then see their arses kicked back down to Hatfield before a ball is bowled.

:lol:
Men of the match: David Bedingfield and Brandon Carse ???
Liam Trevaski played well too mind…

Back