Lancs v Durham T20

I get the idea that someday we'll be chasing a big score we'll have to continue motoring after the power-play, and that someday it will come off. But it's clearly not working with this line up, time for a rethink about how we play overs 7-15.
Raine isn't up to it but it's ok

WTF is Nick Knight on about there…..?!

“Ooh nearly nearly”

It wasn’t even in the same postcode as Parkinson 🤷‍♂️
I get the idea that someday we'll be chasing a big score we'll have to continue motoring after the power-play, and that someday it will come off. But it's clearly not working with this line up, time for a rethink about how we play overs 7-15.

Do you mean in terms of the pinch hitter at 3? I don’t mind the idea in principle but there wasn’t a need for it tonight.

Hopefully Stokesy will be batting at 3 for the next few games :cool:

Last edited:
WTF is Nick Knight on about there…..?!

“Ooh nearly nearly”

It wasn’t even in the same postcode as Parkinson 🤷‍♂️

Do you mean in terms of the pinch hitter at 3? I don’t mind the idea in principle but there wasn’t a need for it tonight.

Hopefully Stokesy will be batting at 3 for the next few games :cool:
Raine isn't classy enough for 3 and he's not that clean a hitter either, has power but would be more suited for 6 ball innings further down. Number 3 should be a proper batter who has a bit of power, whoever that may be.

I just think that it needs a rethink. Not only is it not working, it's destroying some fantastic work in the power-play and putting us in deep shit.

Back