Kyril Louis-Dreyfus Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually @fyl2u I remember me and you having a conversation about things Donald had said and you asking politely where thee proof was that he'd said certain things and me bringing up links to what had been said. You then decided that the statements from Donald were ambiguous and could be taking either way. At the end we agreed to disagree but at no point did I shout burn the witch

You will have been the exception rather than the rule. :)

But did nothing to improve. Sound bites like "This is what good looks like" only work when you improve. He did nothing.
Debatable, however watching the team he was trying to work with I found it shocking that no one seemed to have any energy or able to come up with positive suggestions. It could have been the production team's editing but what vested interest would they have in doing that?

It never was a debate!

Here's a truncated version of how the conversation went:

Someone on PF: I read this thing in the news that SD has done this despicable thing.
Mob: BURN THE WITCH. SD IS THE DEVIL!
Me: Do you have a link to that?
SoPF: Why do you need a link? SD is the devil, stop defending him!
Me: I'm not defending him, I just want the link so that I can judge for myself.
Mob: BURN THE WITCH! FYL2U IS THE DEVIL! HE DEFENDS SD!

And here we are over a year later and the mob are still at it, linking my name every time there's a thread that's even remotely related to SD in any way and then all piling on top if I dare to reply to the post that links my name.

Just fuck off already. I'm no longer interested.

Yep. Proves my point exactly. You just can’t help with the holier than thou bullshit man

And to think I spent a few years on here defending you.

Colourful trousers

Actually @fyl2u I remember me and you having a conversation about things Donald had said and you asking politely where thee proof was that he'd said certain things and me bringing up links to what had been said. You then decided that the statements from Donald were ambiguous and could be taking either way. At the end we agreed to disagree but at no point did I shout burn the witch

Aye, he told me Donald just said what he said in that opening press conference because he was tired so didn't mean it. Just got mixed up apparently. No evidence of course though which seems odd.

Presuming I'm a witch burner as well.

Phil has form for being the contrarian they crying "pitchforks" when people call him out.

1. Posting after Burton relegated us to league one claiming how well we played and people should take heart in the good performances (wasnt present like).
  2. Claims we forced out Bain and Short before they had the chance to turn things around.(Ignored Short had been trying to sell us since the early days of the Moyes appointment)
  3. Listened to every podcast Donald and Methven did (again) and argued against any negative comments made by posters who dared to highlight the lies and disinformation.
This thread is just another example of his victim behaviour.

What's nice is having confidence again and being able to mentally shut off from having to be the collective oversight over our owners. From the moment KLD went public, it was such a relief to think that people are working with the club's best interests at heart, that they can afford to write the cheques, and that they actively want us to get better quickly.

I think we can all accept it when that doesn't work out. We all did when Short made mistakes while he was willing to accept the financial ramifications, but it was impossible to accept these two barely trying to get better because they can't afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back