Kyril Louis-Dreyfus Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

No vision and asset stripping 😂

Can just see Donald now sitting on his kitchen floor rocking back and forwards repeatedly mumbling 'but I' m not a chancer' to himself.
SD still has a stake in Sunderland until he buys all the shares is the day Sunderland moves forward to the PL...

All we can do is get on board and support the new lad, he's saying all the right things etc!.
Get it right on the pitch and the rest will come,. He won't have heard a sound like it when we get a team thats doing the business, doesn't fkin matter what league we're in

The fans are angry beyond words towards Donald and especially Methven due to the terrible PR mainly and stupid comments from them both.

there is no room for either one going forward in the fans eyes and for us to progress collectively both need to be gone by hook or by crook.Who’s to blame and what’s been said is matter less the relationship is poison and the fans hold a real grudge against the pair.

KLD needs to get them out the door at whatever the cost.

He said everything he needed to and were not sound bites at all. Very much agree with actions speak louder than words but impressed so far with what he has done.

These are the main bits I got from the interview:
  1. Speakman and Lee Johnson were his appointments. If we didn’t know that before then we do now.
  2. He is asking the fans to be patient with his new staff. He hopes we go up this year but no need to panic. I get the feeling he won’t be sacking them anytime soon.
  3. He is willing to throw money in to the club to get through the pandemic but wants the club sustainable with long term goals. Somewhere in between Ellis Short and S Donald.
Maybe the first point yes. 2nd point he is hardly going to come on and say if we don’t get promoted this season everyone go mental and il sack the manager.
He talked about a long term plan, but nothing about what it was or what he hoped it would achieve, talked about sustainability but didn’t say
how that would be achieved.
It’s not really a criticism I wasn’t expecting a detailed presentation but just don’t think we found out a huge amount, despite him coming across well.

SD still has a stake in Sunderland until he buys all the shares is the day Sunderland moves forward to the PL...
Effectively he has an investment in Sunderland but is no longer relevant. KLD has overall control and decision making responsibility. In essence it’s his club. I think this move shows he will invest without expectation of other owners doing so, largely because they probably can’t. He’ll probably buy the other three out completely at some point. The only “ concern” is if they want to sell and he doesn’t want to buy as that could bring anyone in to the buying equation.

Effectively he has an investment in Sunderland but is no longer relevant. KLD has overall control and decision making responsibility. In essence it’s his club. I think this move shows he will invest without expectation of other owners doing so, largely because they probably can’t. He’ll probably buy the other three out completely at some point. The only “ concern” is if they want to sell and he doesn’t want to buy as that could bring anyone in to the buying equation.
Have the other shareholders got match the amount of % of future investment in as KLD ?

If so it seems a very simple way to get shot of them.

Have the other shareholders got match the amount of % of future investment in as KLD ?

If so it seems a very simple way to get shot of them.
I doubt it. I think KLD is essentially on his own, he presumably could say they’ve got to pro rata match him but unless the new contracts say they have to I don’t think anyone could enforce that. It may be that was the delay in signing off, if it’s clear to EFL that they won’t be investing anything there’s a bit more risk for KLD to mitigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back