Krakow Food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely superb Indians there Marra, unreal and piping hot too, nee idea if the chips are full of tatey though.

The Taste of India - my mates went the following year and thought it was class too

Going to try this out. Going in three weeks for a long weekend with the Mrs. Can't wait now, never been before.

Krakow was a great trip. Dirt cheap and great quality food and drink for the price.

Went to MooMoo burger and could barely move afterwards.

Only let down was the weather and lack of nightlife on the Sunday (could have been a combination of weather and it being quiet)

Krakow was a great trip. Dirt cheap and great quality food and drink for the price.

Went to MooMoo burger and could barely move afterwards.

Only let down was the weather and lack of nightlife on the Sunday (could have been a combination of weather and it being quiet)

I was there the Weekend before you and it was red hot, came back with a tan! Agree it was a class place though will definitely be back

I was there the Weekend before you and it was red hot, came back with a tan! Agree it was a class place though will definitely be back
Aye i missed the good weather like. Auschwitz in the mist and rain made it better tour though

Planning trip next year with the Mrs and go cultural instead of beer with lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back