Krakow Food

Discussion in 'SMB' started by mason, Mar 21, 2019.

1. mason

mason Full Back

Cheers everyone, just been googling a few of these. Look bloody lush.

2. pavarotti1980

pavarotti1980 Midfield

Just hijacking this thread a little bit.

Any of you seasoned travellers give an idea of how much cash to take to Krakow for 3 nights. One of mates said about £500 (2500zl) which seems a bit extravegant.

3. I took about £150 for two nights, but about £80 of that was one way taxi to Auschwitz (had to get there early for full day tour) and airport (I'd get the train next time for the airport).

4. pavarotti1980

pavarotti1980 Midfield

My first thoughts were about £50-75 per day. Auschwitz is alread paid inc travel so i would be living the high life

5. End of thread really.

pavarotti1980 and Sossidge Rerls like this.
  6. Pop

Pop Striker

Or do ten minutes research, save time and go to places you know you will like.

7. James

James Striker

That's enough if you're just going out for pints and bait like a normal person. These people spending 500 benk on a weekend break can't get away much or have more money than sense. I couldn't spend half of that if I tried man, you'd have to be going daft.

Lambchops likes this.
  8. That will be absolutely fine. I've travelled to Poland about 15 times across 7 years (ooh look at me!) and never spent more than that per day.

9. Lambchops

Lambchops Striker

Coke and rippers would eat that in krakow mind. Think I spent about 180 in 3 days last time there and was ratted the whole time

pavarotti1980 likes this.
  10. pavarotti1980

pavarotti1980 Midfield

£200 worth of zloty and cash card for any rippers :)

Lambchops likes this.
  11. Lambchops

Lambchops Striker

Do not pay in rippers with a card in poland

12. Farfrom Athletic

Farfrom Athletic Full Back

Unless it’s your mates card.

My recommendation for the strippers in Krakow is Diamonds :eek:

13. Lambchops

Lambchops Striker

I got scammed in wroclaw just before Xmas like :)

14. Farfrom Athletic

Farfrom Athletic Full Back

So no doubt will heed my advice in future :)

We had them trying to send bottles of Vodka and Champagne over to us in Budapest, weren’t happy when we wouldn’t take them and got asked (warned) to leave.

15. Discopants91

Discopants91 Striker

They'll even charge your phone behind the bar so you can make a bank transfer to them on your Halifax app.

So I'm told...

Lambchops likes this.
  16. Someone I know reckons they gave the stripper their card to charge and they took 4k. Not entirely sure if they're fibbing like but it's possible.

17. Lambchops

Lambchops Striker

Just double payments I got back from the bank for me

Never had any hassle in Prague, bratislava, Krakow, Warsaw or Budapest mind

18. Apparently they can just type how much they need to take so its open to fraud. This was in St Julians (paceville) in Malta mind.

Lambchops likes this.
  19. turtleiris

turtleiris Full Back

This. Fucking beautiful.

houghton cut head likes this.
  20. Beaker

Beaker Winger

Traditional polish food is fucking class man .

Our lass is doing a git Wass pan of Bigos tomorrow and I'm salivating at the mere thought of it .

Cannot wait to get back to Wroclaw in the summer, sat outside in the sun by the Ratusz necking pints and downing shots with the missus. Loads of Pierogi ruskie and smalec.