Kodi knackered for new installs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers. I'll have to get it bought. Running old kodi and links barely work anymore. Got SPMC in my phone and that's spot on. Is SPMC the way forward?

Never really bothered with it to be honest as Kodi is fine. I don't really use it much on my firestick and when I do it's mainly for streaming from my NAS.

Never had a problem with kodi on a firestick like it plays HD movies and streams fine. Only downside is not being able to hoy a VPN on to a first gen one which I have.

Exactly this. Bought mine for about 25 quid over 2 years ago and it still works fine.

Kodi needs a bit of looking after in general. Whether you have a box , stick, phone or browser. If you don't know what you're doing it's not going to work for you.

Exactly this. Bought mine for about 25 quid over 2 years ago and it still works fine.

Kodi needs a bit of looking after in general. Whether you have a box , stick, phone or browser. If you don't know what you're doing it's not going to work for you.

The original firestick seems a bit sluggish these days. The new one is very fast though.

I haven't got a vpn but my sportsmania etc works fine. Maybe its because my broadband is Vodafone?
I am however struggling to install xxx-o-dus on "my friends" android box running kodi 16. It works fine on his firestick in his bedroom though which is running 17.

Can someone remind me the best way to put the latest version of Kodi on the firestick again? I aint done it in ages. I recall that used to have to use Adbfire or something on ya laptop to put it over and use lama(?) on the firestick. Is that still the craic?

or can i simply put the latest kodi apk in my cloud (google drive for example) and then log into that on the stick and install from there?

Can someone remind me the best way to put the latest version of Kodi on the firestick again? I aint done it in ages. I recall that used to have to use Adbfire or something on ya laptop to put it over and use lama(?) on the firestick. Is that still the craic?

or can i simply put the latest kodi apk in my cloud (google drive for example) and then log into that on the stick and install from there?
es file explorer

es file explorer
You mean get the file from kodi site, then use ES to get it onto the stick (via me cloud)?

That's what I meant. Should have been clearer.

Which file on the kodi site is compatible with fire stick? I seem the recall there were 2 android versions? Cheers

You mean get the file from kodi site, then use ES to get it onto the stick (via me cloud)?

That's what I meant. Should have been clearer.

Which file on the kodi site is compatible with fire stick? I seem the recall there were 2 android versions? Cheers

You want the arm version

A dinnar to be honest a just read it on here that you couldn't so took it as gospel.

You definitely can't.
If your router isn't locked down you can put a VPN on there though if you wanted to.

The original firestick seems a bit sluggish these days. The new one is very fast though.

I guess the navigation is a little sluggish but o don't find it prohibitively so. I will probably get a new one on prime day but I'm not desperate

You definitely can't.
If your router isn't locked down you can put a VPN on there though if you wanted to.

I guess the navigation is a little sluggish but o don't find it prohibitively so. I will probably get a new one on prime day but I'm not desperate

I've always said I was gonna upgrade but never really felt the need to. With everything that's ganin on though a will have to upgrade eventually. See you can now hardwire firesticks now anarl.

Was that on firestick?

Aye that's what I've found out now. How much are the new ones?

Yes have VPN on firestick, laptop, Kodibox, Phone, PC and nas drive

NordVPN have a native app in Play Store and App Store, so all you do is install it and log in and you're VPN'd

Yes have VPN on firestick, laptop, Kodibox, Phone, PC and nas drive

NordVPN have a native app in Play Store and App Store, so all you do is install it and log in and you're VPN'd

Won't work on the first gen firestick though.
It can be downloaded/sideloaded and even configured and switched on but won't actually do anything.

is that a free one mate?
FREE VPNs originally from sportsmania

A) Cyber Ghost Android - file is now password protected

• Go to the following link on your Android Device (using browser or es file explorer will do): https://files.fm/u/hk8g7g9u
  • Download and install the APK
  • After installing it click on the app on your device and run it
  • Scroll across to where it says "Choose my server" and click start
  • Click country
  • Choose your country you want to connect to (DO NOT click UK or Ireland as there no point) so if you are in the UK or Ireland then select France or Germany for example and at the bottom click the start at the bottom.

B) Betternet VPN & Proxy:

• Go to the following link on your Android Devicehttps://files.fm/u/zkk333ss anddownload the APK
  • Go to your downloads and clickthe APK and install it,
  • After installing it click on the appon your device and run it >> if it asks to do any permissions thenclick allow
  • Then skip the intro if it has one and at the top of your screen you will see the word locations >> Click that and then choose the closest country to you (DO NOT click UK or Ireland as there no point) so if you are in the UK or Ireland then select France or Germany for example.
  • Click connect or let's go and then it will connect.

C) VPN Force:

• Go to the following link on your Android Device: https://files.fm/u/2476b7pp and download the APK
  • After installing it click on the app on your device and run it >> if it asks to do any permissions then click allow.
  • Click "Optimal Location and choose your location (DO NOT click UK or Ireland as there no point) so if you are in the UK or Ireland then select France or Germany for example.
  • Click allow
  • Your connected
    Logon or register to see this image

D) VPN Pro

• Go to the following link on yourAndroid Device:https://files.fm/u/u66ccvvv anddownload the APK
  • After installing it click on the app on your device and run it >> if itasks to do any permissions thenclick allow.
  • Top right click server
  • choose your location (DO NOTclick UK or Ireland as there no point) so if you are in the UK orIreland then select France or Germany for example or try oneand run a speed test afterward.
  • Click allow and click go
  • Your connected
    Logon or register to see this image

E) Zenmate for Windows (GoogleChrome Browser)

• Go to the Video Tutorials section (see the home page of the Forum) and follow the video guide on how to install Zenmate mate for Chrome and how to watch our streams with Zenmate turned on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back