Kodi knackered for new installs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't work same issue says add on enabled after installing from zip but then when go to install from repository can't connect

Paradox didn't work either same issue

Sounds daft but turn the stick or box off then on again see if it works. After I installed mine last time I kept getting a black screen and googled it and advice was to turn it off then back on and it worked. Failing that your going to have to wipe it clean and re install.

Spoke to soon Paradox not working lol does a force kodi close then nowt happens.

Going to reinstall Kodi and try again. Why the fuck did I decided to update it ffs lol

Still didn't work fuck sake man

Finally got the fucker working what a carry on

Last edited:
Setup a firestick from scratch yesterday, used the adb method using a Windows laptop and I already have the repositories on my server so I just added the one source. No issues

Na who's that?

First problem I've ever had. I had free time today and stupidly thought I'd update my Kodi to latest version.

Not been able to get it working since lol

Just want one working for Exodus again
Install Covenant, it's the new exodus.

I've been having trouble with dead links, buffering, no streams found.

So, I took the plunge and went VPN last week.

Easy to buy and set up.

Kodi is transformed, Everything is faster, more links, more choice, Trakt is working again.
Who'd you go with for your VPN? I've just gone with Nord because SportsMania streams would work for 5-10 minutes then completely die, thought it might help but didn't make any difference tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back