Kodi knackered for new installs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPete

Striker
Updated now I can't install any repositorys knocked my fire stick now only got Netflix :evil:

Anybody had the same issue?

How did you manage it mate?

I've tried all sorts and can't get it working

Make sure you have the most up to date version of Downloader and also Kodi and then the fun starts when you try and get repositories etc.
Honestly took me absolutely ages

Make sure you have the most up to date version of Downloader and also Kodi and then the fun starts when you try and get repositories etc.
Honestly took me absolutely ages

I've got Kodi on no bother it's just getting the repositories. I can install from zip file works from but when go to install from repository it just keeps saying failed to connect to repository

I've got Kodi on no bother it's just getting the repositories. I can install from zip file works from but when go to install from repository it just keeps saying failed to connect to repository

I wish you much luck and patience. I think I'm going to have to update it on ours tonight. Looking forward to that... not

Cut and paste the repository address into your browser does that show the index structure ok

Cut and paste the repository address into your browser does that show the index structure ok

Aye mate

Which ones do you use?

It's as if they are there but I can't run just says update or uninstall

Last edited:
I only use SportsMania and Supremacy

have you checked the latest addresses with SEO Michael

Na who's that?

These threads remind me why I don't bother with this shit, got showbox still download what I want and cast to me tele

First problem I've ever had. I had free time today and stupidly thought I'd update my Kodi to latest version.

Not been able to get it working since lol

Just want one working for Exodus again

Na who's that?

First problem I've ever had. I had free time today and stupidly thought I'd update my Kodi to latest version.

Not been able to get it working since lol

Just want one working for Exodus again
google seo michael and the add on name and follow his steps

google seo michael and the add on name and follow his steps

Will give it a shot cheers

Didn't work I've totally fucked it haha fuck sake man

Gonna delete it at try an older version that 17.4 can suck my balls

Last edited:
It was a fuck on when I updated from kodi 16 to 17.3 think I’ll leave it until I really need to change. I just stick Paradox build on it because I can’t be bothered to mess about with all the repos

I've been having trouble with dead links, buffering, no streams found.

So, I took the plunge and went VPN last week.

Easy to buy and set up.

Kodi is transformed, Everything is faster, more links, more choice, Trakt is working again.

Loaded 17.4 at the weekend following Troypoints YouTube vid, then Titanium . works great, easy to follow.

Didn't work same issue says add on enabled after installing from zip but then when go to install from repository can't connect

It was a fuck on when I updated from kodi 16 to 17.3 think I’ll leave it until I really need to change. I just stick Paradox build on it because I can’t be bothered to mess about with all the repos

Paradox didn't work either same issue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back