Kidney stones part 12374651236491345

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your pick

In through the gut

Or in through the penis
I dint care its gone. Got to have a follow up scan in a couple of week to ensure it didnt pop backwards up into the kidney, apparently it can happen with the pressure of the camera going up and get me stents pulled out on tuesday so we`ll see how it goes.
Been told to eat a low salt balanced diet as the best method of prevention. So looks like my idea of a balanced diet , a bacon butty in each hand, is out :lol:

Well that werent too bad, but the aftermath is horrific. Sat round since 11 am, went down about 4.30 and woke up around 6. They`ve ad to put a couple of stents in so feels like a i need a piss every 30 seconds but its screaming agony when i do. Fair bit blood so the bog looks like something out of saw meets amityville when i`ve been. Anasthetic is just say starting to wear off a bit now so at least can see straight and wobble outside.

@Frijj just re read my reply on the Corbyn trouble thread and sorry if i came across as a bit more of an arsehole than usual normal, blame the tetchyness of waiting while babbing it and trying to be funny

I wouldn't wish kidney stones on anyone. Christ!

been 10 years back mine I couldnt even make it to the hospital, the missus and kids were away for the weekend. Honestly thought my time was up-

rolled around and thought I was on my way out for sure, 24 hours of agony interspersed with blackouts

next day wondered into the hospital, worst was over, they gave me more pain killers and I thanked my lucky stars I was still on this earth

I dint care its gone. Got to have a follow up scan in a couple of week to ensure it didnt pop backwards up into the kidney, apparently it can happen with the pressure of the camera going up and get me stents pulled out on tuesday so we`ll see how it goes.
Been told to eat a low salt balanced diet as the best method of prevention. So looks like my idea of a balanced diet , a bacon butty in each hand, is out :lol:
Good luck mate.

Definitely something I wouldn't want to go through. They're horrible looking bastards.

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back