Kidney stones part 12374651236491345

Must have been some sprain like. Told my sister you have never felt pain like a kidney stone.

Her reply, I have kids and a slap round my head. No answer to that really

Must have been some sprain like. Told my sister you have never felt pain like a kidney stone.

Her reply, I have kids and a slap round my head. No answer to that really

A mate of mines lass who's a nurse told me it's a said thing in hospitals that the only pain worse then a kidney stone is childbirth.

Had a fucked artery in my nose about 15 year ago. After several surgical procedures to stop the bleeding, eventually had adrenaline injections up the inside of my nose with no pain relief.

Nurses told me that pain was second only child birth. So some bugger is lying :lol:

Had a tube up my japs eye, and then the stones lasered. Took a week for all the bits to come out. I had some really fine nylon thread hanging out of my nob so the could pull the stent out afterwards. It's not nice when you catch the string on your zip and it slices through your japs eye like.

Have fun.

I remember a thread on here years ago while if I remember right a bloke was posting while sat in the bath drinking cans of lager and trying to piss one out. He even put a photo on when it came out.

There's a lad at work walking around with gout..that looks a right laugh anarl like.
Just got back from doctor's and it looks like I've got it.
Not drunk since Xmas, running three or four times a week, lost over a stone and eating healthily but somehow I've turned into King Henry the bastard eighth.:evil:
Went to the walk in centre as I thought I'd broken my foot, the pain was that bad. They put me on Codeine for the pain and told me to rest it but it never cleared up. On the plus side, if it is gout, it should clear up quickly with treatment.

Back