Kidney stones part 12374651236491345

yorkyexile

Striker
Bloody awful things. Nice little 8mm one making a home in me left kidney. Been in Pinders since 5 this morning with the worst pain i`ve had in me life. Thought i`d be considerate and not phone the ambulance for a bit of pain bugger me by the time i`d walked from the end of the car park to the paystations i was down on all fours roaring like a babby. They gave me a diclofenac suppository, for all the use it was i may as well have shoved it up me arse!!! The IV morphine was delightful though

Been told its either the earthquake machine to break it down or keyhole to remove it. Anyone any experience of either?

Bloody awful things. Nice little 8mm one making a home in me left kidney. Been in Pinders since 5 this morning with the worst pain i`ve had in me life. Thought i`d be considerate and not phone the ambulance for a bit of pain bugger me by the time i`d walked from the end of the car park to the paystations i was down on all fours roaring like a babby. They gave me a diclofenac suppository, for all the use it was i may as well have shoved it up me arse!!! The IV morphine was delightful though

Been told its either the earthquake machine to break it down or keyhole to remove it. Anyone any experience of either?

Not wanting to put you off or owt, but they sometimes go in via your bellend as this is deemed less intrusive than cutting you.

My Dad has had that up his japs eye. He had an epidural and was awake during the procedure. It was more uncomfortable than painful and he was able to talk to the medical staff while they were busy. They kept him in overnight due to his other health issues but he was sitting up eating his evening meal as if nothing had happened when my Mam went in to see him. If he'd not needed keeping an eye on, they'd have let him home the same day.

It's worth putting up with it and getting it over quickly than having an anaesthetic, being cut open and all the risks that go with that, plus a longer recovery time.

Hope you feel better soon pet xx

Not wanting to put you off or owt, but they sometimes go in via your bellend as this is deemed less intrusive than cutting you.
Even that cant be worse than this morning

My Dad has had that up his japs eye. He had an epidural and was awake during the procedure. It was more uncomfortable than painful and he was able to talk to the medical staff while they were busy. They kept him in overnight due to his other health issues but he was sitting up eating his evening meal as if nothing had happened when my Mam went in to see him. If he'd not needed keeping an eye on, they'd have let him home the same day.

It's worth putting up with it and getting it over quickly than having an anaesthetic, being cut open and all the risks that go with that, plus a longer recovery time.

Cheers Becs sure i`ll be fine

I might choose that tbh :lol:

Had one 10 years ago..fkn agony..the pain came on about 7.30 in the morning..i was squealing like a lass when I got to hospital..got given morphine which helped a bit but after they'd done the scan i was given an emergency operation..it was blocking my urethra and nowt could get through..had a stent put in and about three weeks later went back to get it shattered by ultrasound..after that you sit in a hospital bed drinking loads of water then piss the fragments out..and that fkn knacks believe me...after all that when they took the final stent out i actually watched it happen as there's a camera attached to the grab thingy that goes up your knob..weird watching it go up your insides till they finally locate the stent..a little grab thing gets hold of it an pulls it through your insides..deep breath when they pull it through your knob like.

Last edited:
Yes had one a few years ago, hurt like hell, morphine was my best mate in hospital.
Eventually pissed it out at work in the stainless steel urinal.
Camera up me knob to see if there was anymore, there wasn’t.

Aye :lol:

Absolute agony twice
Japs eye malarkey....roaring like a stuck boar on all fours.. the lot .:confused:

Would happily have died if the pain would stop! :lol:

It's hard to describe how bad the pain is..my stone was mainly Calcium and it was off drinking protein shakes after i'd been to the gym..drinking them too late then not drinking enough water afterwards..never again..i hope.

It's hard to describe how bad the pain is..my stone was mainly Calcium and it was off drinking protein shakes after i'd been to the gym..drinking them too late then not drinking enough water afterwards..never again..i hope.
When have you ever entered a gym man.

Back