Khazri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take the seats away and you have terraces underneath.
Under current regulations we have to have seats.
I started standing on the terraces at RP in the 1950s.
I am using the term nostalgically to represent the viewpoint of the fans which is all too often ignored these days.

I kna marra I was been cheeky ;)

Let's hope so because they aren't exactly setting the world on fire.

N'Dong is back at least, (not saying he's great but he's better than Rodwell and Larsson) so that's one positive.

Even though Honeyman hasn't morphed into the next Lionel Messi, at least he's been given a chance because as I said the more senior players who were getting selected ahead of him have done nothing.

If Moyes is going to keep Khazri then I hope he gives him a fair chance when he returns from Gabon.

N'Dong is back at least, (not saying he's great but he's better than Rodwell and Larsson) so that's one positive.

Even though Honeyman hasn't morphed into the next Lionel Messi, at least he's been given a chance because as I said the more senior players who were getting selected ahead of him have done nothing.

If Moyes is going to keep Khazri then I hope he gives him a fair chance when he returns from Gabon.

Not a chance

When khazri was here he preferred his love child :cry:

He is dross
Don't talk rubbish

Unbelievable how much he has been mugged off here mind. Absolutely criminal.
Coming back from pre season training 3 stone overweight with an appalling attitude including refusing to play for 23s a couple of times and he is the one that's been mugged off? It's the likes of this bloke that the clubs in the predicament it's in at the moment! Just another modern day poncey footballer who couldn't give a shit about the club.

If
Playing well so far. Hoping a decent tournament gives him some positivity and passion to come back and at the very least play for a transfer. He is showing the work rate and glimpses of creativity that made him so popular last season. Even if Moyes doesn't rate him we don't have the options to leave a player with his ability out.
If he can ever be bothered to graft in training he will get a chance. He got a run of games earlier in the season

Coming back from pre season training 3 stone overweight with an appalling attitude including refusing to play for 23s a couple of times and he is the one that's been mugged off? It's the likes of this bloke that the clubs in the predicament it's in at the moment! Just another modern day poncey footballer who couldn't give a shit about the club.

Did he really come back prior to preseason 3 stone overweight:eek:
I heard on here that he had packed a bit on but 3 stone:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back