Khazri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers mate, I couldn't be arsed to look again. People have a huge propensity to develop false memories that support their bias, that much is painfully obvious on here. :)

Players get better the less they play. Just look at the way people talked about Larsson when he came back into the squad and then you look at his actual performances

Also helped bring out the best in PVA. Hard for a player to make an impact with the sporadic appearances he's had, yet Moyeseh persists with golden boy Januzaj.
yes and his dead ball delivery actually finds a safc man , resulting in goalsssssssss

I thought he was one of our better players (not saying a lot) in at least a couple of them games though. Certainly no worse than Borini or Januzaj at the minute yet his patience with them, especially Januzaj seems limitless.

Around the same time I checked his stats against the kid and although at the time he was our second most creative player he was behind Adnan.

So the fannies are getting all worked up because the fat unprofessional mess had a good game against Zimbabwe?

Such a good player clubs all over Europe are knocking out door down for him

So the fannies are getting all worked up because the fat unprofessional mess had a good game against Zimbabwe?

Such a good player clubs all over Europe are knocking out door down for him
You're right. Let's play Pienaar. A player who hasn't completed 90 mins in over 3 years. Or Mr. Professional Januzaj who was sent back to Man Utd from Dortmund because on his attitude. Or let's sign Lescott. A player who gave up half way through the season at Villa.

This is all a myth about Khazri. He isn't over weight. He looked shape tonight and slim.

It's obviously an attitude problem. When we played Man U on boxing day, he was the only sub at half time not warming up. Obviously not too fussed about playing or integrating with the team which is a shame. Even if he was annoyed at not being picked, you've still got to show some desire.

Good in flashes last year and worked hard at least - I'll say it again - Arsenal at home was one of the worst performances I've seen from a midfielder at the Satdium of Light and that's saying something.

Januzaj was totally garbage for the first half a dozen games I saw him play. Nothing short of embarrassingly bad.

Borini has been woeful since he came back from injury.

The only wide player who has deserved to play every game this season is Watmore.

Khazri hasn't had a fair crack. Moyes should have fined him for being overweight then used his experience to make sure he was fit and firing.

Instead he has taken the piss and put a poor full back and a crap centre midfielder on the wing.

If he finds some form and actually wants to stay, then I'd keep him till summer personally. We won't get that much for him and he will make us better if he has found some form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back