Khazri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khazri's an OK player if you're on top that's about it, ACON is championship standard at best so I wouldn't read too much into it.

Pretty sure he's far more qualified than you

David Moyes got this job because of his excellent record at Everton. Working within a shoestring budget, wheeling and dealing, drilling and organising his team and generally over achieving on the pitch.

Unfortunately he has shown absolutely non of these qualities at SAFC. He's got a slightly worse points per game ratio here than Ricky Sbragria.

Said this before: wonder whether Man U have a clause in the loan that says he plays if he is fit.
Moyes will play the waste of space till he relegates us. At least he subbed the fucka saturday. Let's hope dour Dave has got the message, doubt it mind.

Scored a couple of goals last season and contributed to us staying up.

Moyes has completely frozen him out and played knackers like McNair and Manquillo out of position ahead of him.

Another example of absolute woeful 'management' by dog shit Dave.

Yeah I can't see how people can say "Khazri has been shite this season" when the lad rarely gets game time?

Its baffling how he couldn't get a start :rolleyes:

Joined the side at the same time as a fit Kirchoff and Kone along side an in form Kaboul but never actually did much to warrant the praise he gets on here. The bloke came back summer fat as fuck for a Premier League footballer. Moyes pretty much made him show us why he wasn't getting picked by making him warm up along the touchline. He was clearly out of shape and it's not acceptable at this level (or any level professionally). When he has come on this season he's done fuck all as well.

Yet another player whose stock has risen while not getting a game.

He's a damn sight better than Moyes love child Juzanizi

I reckon he would be decent in the number 10 role just off Defoe, not much running involved :lol: but he's still very good on the ball tbf to him.

I really can't understand why we haven't sent Manquillo and Januzaj back to their clubs. Two wasters

I reckon he would be decent in the number 10 role just off Defoe, not much running involved :lol: but he's still very good on the ball tbf to him.

I really can't understand why we haven't sent Manquillo and Januzaj back to their clubs. Two wasters

I kna you can only be as good as the oppo in front of you etc but he was good tonight mind Zimbabwe were hardly great shakes

But he set up Tunisia first goal scored a pen that number 7 of Tunisia looked excellent too

Joined the side at the same time as a fit Kirchoff and Kone along side an in form Kaboul but never actually did much to warrant the praise he gets on here. The bloke came back summer fat as fuck for a Premier League footballer. Moyes pretty much made him show us why he wasn't getting picked by making him warm up along the touchline. He was clearly out of shape and it's not acceptable at this level (or any level professionally). When he has come on this season he's done fuck all as well.

Yet another player whose stock has risen while not getting a game.

When a team is badly under performing you try everything to improve it, even if its by small margins.

Not playing Khazri and trying to plug his position/positions with others didn't work too well did it?

Would you rather Moyes resorted to Donald Love right wing or in behind Defoe in the number 10 role instead of Khazri?

Last edited:
Crazy he hasn't been given more opportunities. Bad decision from the Chosen One again

When a team is badly under performing you try everything to improve it, even if its small by margins.

Not playing Khazri and trying to plug his position/positions with others didn't work too well did it?

Would you rather Moyes resorted to Donald Love right wing or in behind Defoe in the number 10 role instead of Khazri?

Bang on mate

When a team is badly under performing you try everything to improve it, even if its by small margins.

I've seen more of Khazri than I have of Donald Love and would rather play Khazri on the wing ahead of him... if that was the choice that had to be made. But it isn't. It's been Januzaj/Borini over in that position. I agree on the face of it it seems a strange one but I think Love is getting a game ahead of him because of his work-rate.

Apart from the fact I posted before he scored and the fact I said he has been poor but hoped a run of games may give him the impetus to get going again, yeah spot on Bear.
Jumped to a different page when I opened the thread so sincerely apologies

It's hard to tell from the terraces but it appears that man management from Moyes has been lacking with Khazri.
When you have a team down to the bare rivets, you have to maximise the resources you have.
To not use Khazri in our injury situation is at best baffling, and at worst criminal.

It's hard to tell from the terraces but it appears that man management from Moyes has been lacking with Khazri.
When you have a team down to the bare rivets, you have to maximise the resources you have.
To not use Khazri in our injury situation is at best baffling, and at worst criminal.
terraces :eek:

I've seen more of Khazri than I have of Donald Love and would rather play Khazri on the wing ahead of him... if that was the choice that had to be made. But it isn't. It's been Januzaj/Borini over in that position. I agree on the face of it it seems a strange one but I think Love is getting a game ahead of him because of his work-rate.

Sometimes work rate doesn't cut in the PL though, I'd rather play a guy who can retain possession, pick a pass and is decent at set pieces than have "a chap who runs a lot or works hard" sure at this moment in time what have we to lose when he comes back? Things cannot be any worse.

Sometimes work rate doesn't cut in the PL though, I'd rather play a guy who can retain possession, pick a pass and is decent at set pieces than have "a chap who runs a lot or works hard" sure at this moment in time what have we to lose when he comes back? Things cannot be any worse.
But I thought everyone wanted us to play the kids now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back