KFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing will ever beat a Super Big King XL meal with sweet chilli dip for the chips and a side of chilli cheese bites

FFS bring me one now

I like a KFC like, behind BK but miles ahead of McD's imo.

Nowt to do with KFC particularly but this always sticks in my mind. I've a friend who was a manager at KFC a long time ago. She got a call early one Sunday morning to go in as the person who should have been opening up had been murdered the night before on a night out. She asked if this other colleague could cover instead and was told no, as he was the one that murdered him :eek::lol:

I like a KFC like, behind BK but miles ahead of McD's imo.

Nowt to do with KFC particularly but this always sticks in my mind. I've a friend who was a manager at KFC a long time ago. She got a call early one Sunday morning to go in as the person who should have been opening up had been murdered the night before on a night out. She asked if this other colleague could cover instead and was told no, as he was the one that murdered him :eek::lol:

:eek::lol:

Got a family feast the other week . They asked what bottle of drink i wanted? and when i asked my daughter, she said Pepsi, which i was then told would cost me an extra 50p compared to pepsi max, because, and i quote "we're trying to promote healthy living" ...............I just looked in disbelief, and pointed out she had just served me a BUCKET of FRIED chicken!

Getting one now. Just waiting for it to be freshly cooked to order. Getting it with gravy obviously.

Review to follow.
I'm not sure a review is necessary :lol:
I'm pretty sure we have all at some point tasted KFC and know what it tastes like.

Got a family feast the other week . They asked what bottle of drink i wanted? and when i asked my daughter, she said Pepsi, which i was then told would cost me an extra 50p compared to pepsi max, because, and i quote "we're trying to promote healthy living" ...............I just looked in disbelief, and pointed out she had just served me a BUCKET of FRIED chicken!
Well in her defence she didn't force the bucket on you and pepsi max is a healthier choice than pepsi.

For the attention of @Slow joe

I opted for the Dirty Louisiana Box Meal with a side of gravy and a Pepsi Max to drink. I was offered to upgrade to large but declined, such is my need to maintain this fine physical presence.

The chips were piping hot and absolutely full of potato. It was as if they had been refried to heat them up a second time because they were almost crispy. A good start. The odd dollop of mayo saw to them nicely.

I drank the gravy after dipping my mini fillet into it a few times.

The burger itself was chunky and served nicely in a box and one of those burger wraps that goes half way round the burger so you don't slop. I managed to slop regardless. It tasted like any other KFC burger I have ever had, the only slight difference being the spicy-ish mayo and the smallest splodge of a smokey BBQ sauce mixed in the many shreds of lettuce which would otherwise have been gratefully received.

The Pepsi Max was overfilled and dripped down into my cup holder so that'll need weshing.

All in all a solid 2/5 from Mux. Wad not bang again.

I'm not sure a review is necessary :lol:
I'm pretty sure we have all at some point tasted KFC and know what it tastes like.

Well in her defence she didn't force the bucket on you and pepsi max is a healthier choice than pepsi.
It's called family feast. It's aimed at kids. I stand by my position on the matter. :lol:

On a side note. The gravy is cracking, but their chips are shocking

For the attention of @Slow joe

I opted for the Dirty Louisiana Box Meal with a side of gravy and a Pepsi Max to drink. I was offered to upgrade to large but declined, such is my need to maintain this fine physical presence.

The chips were piping hot and absolutely full of potato. It was as if they had been refried to heat them up a second time because they were almost crispy. A good start. The odd dollop of mayo saw to them nicely.

I drank the gravy after dipping my mini fillet into it a few times.

The burger itself was chunky and served nicely in a box and one of those burger wraps that goes half way round the burger so you don't slop. I managed to slop regardless. It tasted like any other KFC burger I have ever had, the only slight difference being the spicy-ish mayo and the smallest splodge of a smokey BBQ sauce mixed in the many shreds of lettuce which would otherwise have been gratefully received.

The Pepsi Max was overfilled and dripped down into my cup holder so that'll need weshing.

All in all a solid 2/5 from Mux. Wad not bang again.

What the fuck is this? Stick to the day job :lol:

Reactions: mux
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back