KFC

Most times that I've had KFC, I've had the shits the next day. I've learn't my lesson and keep away from it at all costs now.

Most time I have KFC I shit myself a couple of hours later, nevermind next day. Hasn't stopped me going like, reminds you you're alive.

Zinger Tower Box Meal is the only thing I get. Chips are shite as already said. Burger King Chips are the best IMO (out of McDonalds, KFC and Burger King)

Why is their “original recipe” chicken so f***ing shite? In the States they do the extra crispy chicken which is apparently lovely, but over here you only get the sweaty, slimes, “original” kind. Such a shame.
i often think i like it, order it, bite it-realise it is disgusting slime and bin it.
six months later- repeat exercise.

Jus finished 4 pieces from one of the buckets, along with 2 portions of fries, and a Big Daddy box meal. 2 pots of gravy anarl.

The chicken was sweaty and underwhelming as expected. The burger and gravy was decent. The chips were shite.

The gravy is unreal tbf
It’s horrible. The bairn got it once by mistake and we threw it away. I want a dip with fast food, not gravy.

I seem to be at odds with most on this thread. Quite like their fried chicken (some saying their chicken is shite - it's a fecking chicken), and have found their gravy to be absolutely tasteless. :lol:

Zinger Tower Box Meal is the only thing I get. Chips are shite as already said. Burger King Chips are the best IMO (out of McDonalds, KFC and Burger King)
Indeed BK chips are superior too all competitors

It’s horrible. The bairn got it once by mistake and we threw it away. I want a dip with fast food, not gravy.
It’s class. Best thing about the whole place (along with popcorn chicken)

Back