KFC

Had one for the first time in years last week. Got back from a weekend away, had no food in and couldn't be bothered to go to the shops. Surprisingly they do deliveries. Did the job and they gave me free chips but wouldn't rush to get one again.
Think the only other time I've had one in the last twenty years was in a service station.

The chips at KFC are simply a disgrace, in fact they that bad they don’t even deserve that name.

As for the chicken a lot of supermarkets do a fresh chicken counter that is a lot better and a lot cheaper!

We used to have KFC Zinger Burgers once a fortnight from the one next to the Inn on the Green in Palmers Green. It was fantastic.

When we moved down to Hampshire, we started to make our own as there wasn’t one nearby. We did find one in Hedge End, I drove over to get a meal. The service was shocking. I drove home and we settled down for the first proper KFC in 6 months. The first bite proved something was wrong. We both checked our chicken zinger burgers, there was no f***ing chicken in them. Not been back since, 13 years.

I'm with Slow Joe like. Apart from when you get an original recipe meal and you get a wing and a drumstick. Utter disgrace.

Love it, I do.

If they just sold the skin of the chicken, coated and fried like their original recipe chicken, I'd probably buy that instead of the actual chicken.

Tend to this with all the fast food monsters except I'll sometimes enjoy the first one but get another one the next week which, for some reason, is always disappointing.

It’s bizarre... emotionally the first one is a guilty treat the second is abusing your body

Back