KFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the attention of @Slow joe

I opted for the Dirty Louisiana Box Meal with a side of gravy and a Pepsi Max to drink. I was offered to upgrade to large but declined, such is my need to maintain this fine physical presence.

The chips were piping hot and absolutely full of potato. It was as if they had been refried to heat them up a second time because they were almost crispy. A good start. The odd dollop of mayo saw to them nicely.

I drank the gravy after dipping my mini fillet into it a few times.

The burger itself was chunky and served nicely in a box and one of those burger wraps that goes half way round the burger so you don't slop. I managed to slop regardless. It tasted like any other KFC burger I have ever had, the only slight difference being the spicy-ish mayo and the smallest splodge of a smokey BBQ sauce mixed in the many shreds of lettuce which would otherwise have been gratefully received.

The Pepsi Max was overfilled and dripped down into my cup holder so that'll need weshing.

All in all a solid 2/5 from Mux. Wad not bang again.
:lol::lol:

Reactions: mux

That means on average a over a third of the UK population eats KFC each week. However, I don’t believe that for a moment, so some fat twats must be eating them far more often.

Its UK chicken consumption not KFC

I opted for the Dirty Louisiana Box Meal with a side of gravy and a Pepsi Max to drink. I was offered to upgrade to large but declined, such is my need to maintain this fine physical presence.

The chips were piping hot and absolutely full of potato. It was as if they had been refried to heat them up a second time because they were almost crispy. A good start. The odd dollop of mayo saw to them nicely.

The burger itself was chunky and served nicely in a box and one of those burger wraps that goes half way round the burger so you don't slop. I managed to slop regardless. It tasted like any other KFC burger I have ever had, the only slight difference being the spicy-ish mayo and the smallest splodge of a smokey BBQ sauce mixed in the many shreds of lettuce which would otherwise have been gratefully received.

The Pepsi Max was overfilled and dripped down into my cup holder so that'll need weshing.

MAG

Got a touch reading that.

Ta.

Just been and had a Dirty Louisiana, was class. Also had some of the original recipe chicken and that was shite, so disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back