Kevin Pietersen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why does anyone give a fuck anymore?

He was superb for England. But he's playing hit and giggle cricket wherever will pay him most

Ship sailed at the same time as the titanic

This for me as well. Noticed he pulled out of the IPL this year which is ironic given the huge amount of bother he caused when trying to get released from England duties to play in it at the time. The bloke may be a class act at the crease but unfortunately he's anything but away from it. Has used English cricket to further his own means from the minute he stepped off the plane.

Should never have been allowed anywhere near the test team after textgate. Complete and utter balloon.

This for me as well. Noticed he pulled out of the IPL this year which is ironic given the huge amount of bother he caused when trying to get released from England duties to play in it at the time. The bloke may be a class act at the crease but unfortunately he's anything but away from it. Has used English cricket to further his own means from the minute he stepped off the plane.

Should never have been allowed anywhere near the test team after textgate. Complete and utter balloon.

just like english cricket did with him.

i honestly couldn't give a fuck about any of it anymore mind :lol:

I don't like him.

Fair enough. Hes shown little loyalty to the ecb but vice versa.

I happen to agree wth his thoughts on the ipl

He was refused his request of retiring from 50 overs but carrying on test and t20 due to burn out. Shortly after the then captain & coach were allowed to skip an overseas tour for similar reasons

I think the ecb are *****

If I had to pick a side it would be pietersen's.

Fair enough. Hes shown little loyalty to the ecb but vice versa.

I happen to agree wth his thoughts on the ipl

He was refused his request of retiring from 50 overs but carrying on test and t20 due to burn out. Shortly after the then captain & coach were allowed to skip an overseas tour for similar reasons

I think the ecb are *****

If I had to pick a side it would be pietersen's.
He certainly divides opinion. But my simple rule is that if Piers Morgan likes something then perhaps I shouldn't.

can be seen free on sky channel 792

mind you the boundaries are barely 50 metres to carry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back