Kevin Pietersen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha'way Beefy, bring him home.

Ha'way Beefy, bring him home.

I would love it, love it.

Imagine replacing Stoneman and Borthwick with Kohli and Pietersen.

Absolutely never happen like but would be funny as fuck.

Shame the FTECB are more interested in stuffing their pockets with gold and silver than properly funding the national game to attract stars and as a result fans.

I remember at hove when sangakarra played so many neutrals had come from far and wide to see sanga in whites.

Reckon you'd be best mates with pietersen.
Two peas in a pod. ;)
As a spectator I fail to see what's not to like, he's been probably the most brilliant and exhilarating player we've ever had. Root will become our greatest player and is also fantastic but for pure box office KP trumps them all. Never understood why spectators get so upset over wether he's a bellend in dressing room or not as we aren't part of it.

Two peas in a pod. ;)
As a spectator I fail to see what's not to like, he's been probably the most brilliant and exhilarating player we've ever had. Root will become our greatest player and is also fantastic but for pure box office KP trumps them all. Never understood why spectators get so upset over wether he's a bellend in dressing room or not as we aren't part of it.

Same reason I didn't like watching Shearer play for England

No interest

Same reason I didn't like watching Shearer play for England

No interest
Yet enjoyed watching Gary Ballance and waxing lyrical over him being 'emerging cricketer of the year'. :rolleyes:

For me he'd fit in well with the current lot. Brilliant on his day but too often prone to giving his wicket away.
I wish some of the current lot could score the runs he scored then give their wickets away. Gary Ballance ffs :lol:

Yet enjoyed watching Gary Ballance and waxing lyrical over him being 'emerging cricketer of the year'. :rolleyes:

I wish some of the current lot could score the runs he scored then give their wickets away. Gary Ballance ffs :lol:

No thanks

I go to quite a few a year, costs me a lot of hard earned money, I wouldn't pay money to see him. He a scumbag. Good riddance

People who think KP should be in the test side based on one t20 on a pitch that's probably been Taylor made for him are what's wrong with Cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back