Kendal Calling 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Kendal family friendly? My mates want to go next year with the kids, but I’m a bit reluctant. I have a young family so I’m not sure if there is enough to keep them entertained

Is Kendal family friendly? My mates want to go next year with the kids, but I’m a bit reluctant. I have a young family so I’m not sure if there is enough to keep them entertained

100%. It's ideal for kids and families just camp away from the young lots field and don't take your kids in the rave tent at 2am

There's endless things on for kids, workshops, shows etc.. we went to the Mexican wrestling last year, 2 hours of utter madness I loved it (we didnt have kids with us like) .

I know people that have took their kids and loved it

on the other hand last time i went we were not a pleasant sight to look at 😂

Been 4 times with kids, ages from 2 to 11.
It's fine for kids, low knob head count.
Deer shed is better for kids but Kendal is a better festival for adults.
I wish it was red wine Sunday at Kendal calling, going to miss festivals this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back