Kendal Calling 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Herbal

Striker
It’s almost time folks. Tickets have arrived and I’ve started to get my packing together.

Who’s going?

And to those that are, recommend two bands away from the headline lot who you should definitely make and effort to see.

I’ll start with The Lottery Winners and Beans on Toast.

Staying in the emperor fields would that be right? Thank fuck we have showers the lot.

Slow Thai is going to be very good. Not much on I’m interested in.

Slumming it in The Shire as usual. No showers for us.

I’ll be dressed as a blue light-up Pteranodon on Saturday so say hello if you see me.

Slumming it in The Shire as usual. No showers for us.

I’ll be dressed as a blue light-up Pteranodon on Saturday so say hello if you see me.
Will do mate. Just read my post and it seemed miserable. I got the tickets for nowt so just grateful. I will have a good time but I don’t know much about the event so not going to bother finding out. Will just go and enjoy myself rather than planning owt. Hope you have a great time.

First timer here, normally just do Glastonbury but I’m going with my wife and daughter this time.

Staying in a Tipi type thing, forget the name of it. Hoping the weather isn’t too bad, we were spoilt at Glastonbury this year.

First timer here, normally just do Glastonbury but I’m going with my wife and daughter this time.

Staying in a Tipi type thing, forget the name of it. Hoping the weather isn’t too bad, we were spoilt at Glastonbury this year.
I reckon it’s just like a mini Glastonbury, given the variety of stuff going on and the general atmosphere. Although I’ve only seen it on the telly :lol:

It’s almost time folks. Tickets have arrived and I’ve started to get my packing together.

Who’s going?

And to those that are, recommend two bands away from the headline lot who you should definitely make and effort to see.

I’ll start with The Lottery Winners and Beans on Toast.
Nee way you're that organised.

I reckon it’s just like a mini Glastonbury, given the variety of stuff going on and the general atmosphere. Although I’ve only seen it on the telly :lol:
last time i went in 2013 i thought it was the closest vibe i'd seen to glasto outside of the west country... hopefully its the same this year, we're in great plains this year round.

I refuse to go after they unceremoniously bumped myself and several others from their stewarding team 3 days before the festival a few years ago because they'd recruited too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back