Keith Bell South Shields

Is it true that he died a few years ago?

The last I heard of him he had moved down south and changed his name to Keith Collins.

I never had any problems with him, but he was a complete and utter lunatic and totally unpredictable. He was well known and caused havoc in the town in the 1970s and 1980s. He used to have a couple of Rottweilers and they were really aggressive and used to attack other people's dogs and he loved it. Also, he used to have a pet monkey!

I have heard so many stories about the guy it is surreal.

What do you know about him?
You signed up on a football message board and that’s your first post?

Is it true that he died a few years ago?

The last I heard of him he had moved down south and changed his name to Keith Collins.

I never had any problems with him, but he was a complete and utter lunatic and totally unpredictable. He was well known and caused havoc in the town in the 1970s and 1980s. He used to have a couple of Rottweilers and they were really aggressive and used to attack other people's dogs and he loved it. Also, he used to have a pet monkey!

I have heard so many stories about the guy it is surreal.

What do you know about him?
Took the name Keith Collins he was also known as the Sheriff

That’s ok then. you suggested he was a somebody though. 🤷‍♂️
No, I replied to someone else, not you, who suggested he was a nobody.
Now the definition of a nobody may differ.However the bloke is question was a well know hard man/nutter and around that time was somebody you kept away from, thats all.

No, I replied to someone else, not you, who suggested he was a nobody.
Now the definition of a nobody may differ.However the bloke is question was a well know hard man/nutter and around that time was somebody you kept away from, thats all.
Ah right, that makes sense. I’d keep away from him too.

not rottweillers - english bull terrier called chester
He did have two Rottweilers at one point.
Most of them are on the other thread like, horrible bloke!
If my memory serves me right, when he was younger he used to live next to Harton Cemetery and his father used to fight with him. I never really knew what made him turn out to be the way he did.

I've heard all sorts of stories about him and st times it's difficult to separate the lies and the truth.
You signed up on a football message board and that’s your first post?
When I tried to search on Google about him this forum came up quite a bit.

Last edited:
He did have two Rottweilers at one point.

If my memory serves me right, when he was younger he used to live next to Harton Cemetery and his father used to fight with him. I never really knew what made him turn out to be the way he did.

I've heard all sorts of stories about him and st times it's difficult to separate the lies and the truth.

When I tried to search on Google about him this forum came up quite a bit.

I remember him having a bullmastiff pup.

Back