Keeping off the drink.

4 or 5 every day and then 14 or 15 on a weekend isn't moderation :eek:
Incredible anyone thinks it is😀
Just seems a lot to me. I'm guessing you are talking about 330ml bottles. 5 x 330ml is just under 3 pints I think. So that's 12 pints Mon to Thurs, then 8.5 pints Fri & Sat.

Getting on for 65 units a week. That's quite a lot.
If it’s little ones it is borderline but still a daft amount to drink

Canny amount to be putting away over the course of a week like.
Pal of mine drinks with the same group of lads every Sunday afternoon in one of the boozers in concord. Horse racing and cards every week. One of the blokes and he must be in his sixties, got to be around 30 clem sups 25-30 pints of fosters. No one goes rounds with him. My mate says he literally drinks 3 pints to his 1 🤣🤣

Pal of mine drinks with the same group of lads every Sunday afternoon in one of the boozers in concord. Horse racing and cards every week. One of the blokes and he must be in his sixties, got to be around 30 clem sups 25-30 pints of fosters. No one goes rounds with him. My mate says he literally drinks 3 pints to his 1 🤣🤣

That's a remarkable effort. It's like drinking soda water but even so.

He's unbelievable mate, shit himself on more than one occasion in the pub, once when they were away at the races the lads had to clean him up and get a change of clothes from a charity shop as he was covered in shite. Taxi drivers won't pick him up because they can't physically get him out of the car once at his house 🤣🤣

He's unbelievable mate, shit himself on more than one occasion in the pub, once when they were away at the races the lads had to clean him up and get a change of clothes from a charity shop as he was covered in shite. Taxi drivers won't pick him up because they can't physically get him out of the car once at his house 🤣🤣

That's dire. I saw a bloke in his late 50s in a suit at the races last year. He couldn't stand up, his suit was covered in mud. I'd be mortified to get into that state. It's the sort of think you do once or twice in your 20s.

What did they buy him as a change of clothes? A tent !!

Last edited:
Yeah, some scary stories on here - good luck and good health to all. FWIW I don't drink very much at all these days - maybe 4 drinks per week. My youngest son can't drink at all so I kinda stopped in solidarity with him and didn't really miss it. My oldest son is the pisshead now :lol: - but not nearly at the scale of some of the stories on here. Yikes!

Back