Keano

Status
Not open for further replies.
never happen as we wont sack Ross but i reckon he'd take it if offered like. unfinished business etc..

let's just hope he's still available when Ross is sacked for drawing the first 10 games 1-1

I ve never really been a fan of the calls for SKP. The thought of watching the shit defensive football Ross is very likely to serve up again this season has changed my view.
Loved Phillips as a player but his demeanour toward the club since, when commentating etc., has been ambivalent at best. There's nothing there to show that he has the passion for the club the likes of Lord Niall or Keano have and he has no track record to speak of as a manager.

the problem nowadays may be that he isnt respected by players-he isnt of their generation-he did well with us by signing players who would have had him as their hero..not now though.

Ask any player who Keano was and they would tell you. Even though he hasn't played for eons his name is still punted about because he was Mr Man Utd at their greatest period.

Younger players might actually take to him and want to push themselves to his levels.

Ask any player who Keano was and they would tell you. Even though he hasn't played for eons his name is still punted about because he was Mr Man Utd at their greatest period.

Younger players might actually take to him and want to push themselves to his levels.
he keeps falling pout with players-two of them with rieland quit rather than work woith him..
is he more man utd than giggs is?

Loved Phillips as a player but his demeanour toward the club since, when commentating etc., has been ambivalent at best. There's nothing there to show that he has the passion for the club the likes of Lord Niall or Keano have and he has no track record to speak of as a manager.
Neither did Keane. To be honest with you I just can’t stand the thought of watching us attempting to hang on to a 1-0 lead against teams we should be battering. I want Ross gone. Phillips, Keane whoever.

The idea Keane would come and work for a league one club let alone with owners who are on twitter, like doing the podcasts and abit of self publicity it laughable.
I think if Keane was approached by then met with Stewart Donald that he would snap his hand off. I reckon he'd want nowt to do with Charlie like.

I think if Keane was approached by then met with Stewart Donald that he would snap his hand off. I reckon he'd want nowt to do with Charlie like.

I think Keane would want Donald to make to changes in how he carry’s on. Regardless of what we think about his openness for dialogue.

Wouldn’t really make much difference. We aren’t lacking fight and commitment, its just the players aren’t very good at football.

Says the person who knows nothing about the club according to himself.

He doesn't have clue about anything to do with the club but argue's shite with evry man and his dog on here! :lol:

As for Keano, i would have him in a heratbeat if offered the job, as it was never a dull moment when he was here, compared to dulard Ross, who's personailty reflects his team.

Last edited:
He doesn't have clue about anything to do with the club but argue's shite with evry man and his dog on here! :lol:

As for Keano, i would have him in a heratbeat if offered the job, as it was never a dull moment when he was here, compared to dulard Ross, who's personailty reflects his team.
Yeah I would have him back anarl. We seem to be pinning our hopes on Ross learning from last seasons mistakes, that's a big gamble tbh. Are we just unlucky in employing the 2 most depressing sounding Scottish managers in Moyes and Ross?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back