Keano

Strangely favourite for the Doncaster job. That would be a difficult one to take seeing him in their dugout.

I can see something like that happening, I think that was his stength he, his work with the lesser players, they stepped up,people like Danny Collins and Nuggsy were average as fuck but he got them believing and way above their ability, couldsee him doing that in lower league

He just started to struggle with the higher quality players, who come with the attitude etc, although people like Cisse did love him.

The man has got serious issues , why folk are looking back to over ten years ago is beyond me , lightning doesn’t strike twice man.

He fucked us over then , he’d not think twice about doing it again.

Fuck him.

He fucked us over? :eek::confused:

What the fuck are you talking about? he saved us from league one, do you remember the grayson and coleman era? do you remember that season?

That is exactly what was happening with us before Keane took over, and he won the league int he same year, and he had kept us up and we were there for a decade

What a horrendous post

It's not happening.

Probs not, but Anything could happen when the owners clear off

He was quite honest about his departure from here in his autobiography iirc. Basically said he jumped too soon and couldn’t believe he wasn’t our manager anymore.

Loved him me.

Enjoyed his time here , but the way he left was inexcusable, hence the term used previously was he fucked us over , which he did which ever way you look at it.

Fuck him.

The two seasons we finished 7th under king Reid & keano first season arguably the best ever in recent times

It was a joy to gan to the matches
Aye it was anarl, those two Premier League finishes set the standard. Wish we could do a repeat before I shuffle off this mortal coil, run down the curtain and join the bleeding choir invisible but it's looking extremely doubtful :lol:

Keane leaving was the result of the arrogant Ellis Short hoying his weight around. Typical of the sort of hedge fund wanker who thinks they're god's gift without having an ounce of knowledge beyond how to make money when you already have loads....usually inherited.

I wish Keane had been at SAFC from 2008-2017 instead of Short. Pretty confident we would not have ended up in League One.

Keane leaving was the result of the arrogant Ellis Short hoying his weight around. Typical of the sort of hedge fund wanker who thinks they're god's gift without having an ounce of knowledge beyond how to make money when you already have loads....usually inherited.

I wish Keane had been at SAFC from 2008-2017 instead of Short. Pretty confident we would not have ended up in League One.
You could well be right, shame Keane didn't deck the kernt before he left tbh.

He fucked us over? :eek::confused:

What the fuck are you talking about? he saved us from league one, do you remember the grayson and coleman era? do you remember that season?

That is exactly what was happening with us before Keane took over, and he won the league int he same year, and he had kept us up and we were there for a decade

What a horrendous post

Probs not, but Anything could happen when the owners clear off
The season we won the championship was one of the few times SAFC was buzzing Keano lifted a broken club to give us some real hope.

he was sacked wasnt he?
called Short out so was sacked same week.
That was my understanding?

My understanding was that he rang his solicitor and used him to tell the club we wasn’t coming back , dropped the club in the shite so to speak.

Understand the good times we had as fans when he was here , what I can’t agree with is a lot on here look back at ex players and managers with rose tinted glasses and make emotional decisions on wanting them to come back , rather than rational decisions based on facts.

Stop looking back .

My understanding was that he rang his solicitor and used him to tell the club we wasn’t coming back , dropped the club in the shite so to speak.

Understand the good times we had as fans when he was here , what I can’t agree with is a lot on here look back at ex players and managers with rose tinted glasses and make emotional decisions on wanting them to come back , rather than rational decisions based on facts.

Stop looking back .

You are looking at remembering things that didn't happen, he did a brilliant job for us

Back