Keano

Would result with Instant promotion.

No doubt at all.

I know some would hate it but I'd f***ing love to see him back. He wouldn't be happy drawing at home to Fleetwood and the likes, neither would he be defensive as fuck in a play off final. Hopefully Ross just changes the mentality completely and we start well, but if not and if he goes I'd be buzzing if Keane came back

In talks to leave Forest

Wants to return to club management and is happy to see what comes up in the next 2/3 month once the season starts.
In talks? Does that mean he expects a pay off or not to honour his notice period?

He’s a proper radge packet. Love the bloke, but want him nowhere near us. When Ross gets turfed I d rather we brought SKP home.
Not another inexperienced manager. Let him get a job first at a smaller club and see what he is made of.

Last edited:
I know some would hate it but I'd f***ing love to see him back. He wouldn't be happy drawing at home to Fleetwood and the likes, neither would he be defensive as fuck in a play off final. Hopefully Ross just changes the mentality completely and we start well, but if not and if he goes I'd be buzzing if Keane came back
Me too, it may not work out but I guarantee it would be fun while it lasted.

This, can see it all falling into place nicely. Haaawwwwwaaaaaayyyyyyyy

Back