Katie Hopkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
She did that already and has been on Celebrity Big Brother as well. There's not a lot left in the world of celebrity votey shows without having to show some sort of talent.

I thought she might have done. Ah well.
Battle Royale it is then.

will end up as special guest everyweek on farages radio show...the pair of them should be boxed up and shipped to north korea, really give them something to moan about

Hasn't he been binned off that too?
Or have some other fucktards given him airtime?

She did that already and has been on Celebrity Big Brother as well. There's not a lot left in the world of celebrity votey shows without having to show some sort of talent.
there's that ski jumping one on itv where a few celebs have come away with the odd injury or two.... some even serious!

"As columnist for the Mail Online, Katie brings her unique take on the day’s news and shares her honest views. Katie does not conform to PC convention but champions the spirit of hard working Britain."

She needs to update her website.

there's that ski jumping one on itv where a few celebs have come away with the odd injury or two.... some even serious!

Sounds a grand idea. In her case see if she can keep her mouth shut long enough not to make a serious error

I don't get why those who dislike her don't just simply ignore her.

She is as relevant to me as the next cap-wearing little chav kid that goes past in his 1.1L shit Vauxhall Nova with low suspension and blasting shit music.

He will get ignored and so will Katie Hopkins.

I don't get why those who dislike her don't just simply ignore her.

She is as relevant to me as the next cap-wearing little chav kid that goes past in his 1.1L shit Vauxhall Nova with low suspension and blasting shit music.

He will get ignored and so will Katie Hopkins.

The problem is that her ill informed and often vile and cancerous opinions infect the section of the population who don't ignore her and bleed into mainstream consciousness and slowly infect what is considered to be normality. At least when journalists, regardless of their political persuasion and/or paymaster, do this, they're a bit more subtle, witty and intelligent about it. She's like the adolescent monkey watching an adult monkey (e.g. Liddle, Clarkson, Burchill, Tony Thingy, my mate Keith, that Jones bloke from the Guardian, so I cover all bases) trying to crack a nut open with a stone but every time she tries to emulate them, she breaks a finger or thumb (sometimes not hers). Phil Neville has more right to comment on UK society and politics than she does!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back