Katie Hopkins

As others have said, both had a platform of existing fame on which to build. In the age we live in and the celebrity culture it's rarely the best in any particular field that is the most notorious/famous.

These two are just more desperate to remain famous/relevant than others to the extent they'll compromise their own morality for fifteen minutes more in the limelight. As someone said, most other people with similar platforms don't want to be famous for being vitriolic, poisonous cunts.

And if they weren't any good at it they wouldn't have built on it. They get the Internet frothing almost daily. Regardless of prior fame that wouldn't happen if they didn't have the act perfected.

I wouldn't argue that most people wouldn't do it. Still doesn't mean they aren't the best at it and anybody could do it.

And if they weren't any good at it they wouldn't have built on it. They get the Internet frothing almost daily. Regardless of prior fame that wouldn't happen if they didn't have the act perfected.

I wouldn't argue that most people wouldn't do it. Still doesn't mean they aren't the best at it and anybody could do it.
Their platform of fame wasn't from this controversial persona peddling. This is just a manifestation of their desperation for attention and fame.

There's been plenty on here that appear to me to be just as good and effective in doing what these two are doing. They simply don't have the audience to gain any significant notoriety or fortune from it (and probably wouldn't be desperate enough to carry on in the same way without the cloak of anonymity).

Last edited:
Their platform of fame wasn't from this controversial persona peddling. This is just a manifestation of the desperation for attention and fame.

And having the ability to nail a corner of the market. Albeit a shit one. If attention and fame is what drives them then they're doing tremendously well.

I can't be the only one who see's a lot of truth in that article. I don't agree with all of it but I hardly see how it's outrageous? I hate the woman and think she puts on an act, but can't see an issue with this one

Barton :lol: Farage :lol:

I've already said her and Morgan are the best at it.

There are plenty that would do it for the $$$ her and Morgan rake. It's amazing that there aren't loads of them as notorious as they are given how easy it apparently is and how much you can make from it.

Are you saying the other two I mentioned don't go out of their way to be dicks to get a response then?

They're nothing like Hopkins.

Not as desperate but still exist as a result of people absolutely hating them. None of the lot I mentioned would be half as prominent if it wasn't for their polarising views on pretty much everything.

I'd argue they're more similar than you realise TBH. And that if you can't see that you're missing the point of all of them.

Always amazed at how the likes of Hopkins always attracts more criticism than the actual terrorists.

Which is of course exactly what she's aiming for.

Not as desperate but still exist as a result of people absolutely hating them. None of the lot I mentioned would be half as prominent if it wasn't for their polarising views on pretty much everything.

I'd argue they're more similar than you realise TBH. And that if you can't see that you're missing the point of all of them.

Farage led a political party from nothing and changed the political landscape. He believes him views and it isn't an act. Nothing like Hopkins.

Barton is an arsehole but doesn't do anything like Hopkins does.

Back