Katie Hopkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
See she's back in the limelight with her immigrant rants which the Tommy lovers are sharing the fuck out of :rolleyes::cry:

This entire thread sums up entirely what is wrong with the world today. Now I happen to be in the opposite camp to Hopkins on some of the things she says, but, she is entitled to have an opinion. It doesnt mean she is vile, evil, racist, bigoted etc...and it doesnt mean she should be called the most awful of names as her opponents seem to think is perfectly acceptable.
This is why we stand on the brink of a social collapse. The left are now the old right: stereotyping and labelling anyone with an opposing view in order to shut them up, stifle debate and make themselves look oh so f***ing virtuous.

This entire thread sums up entirely what is wrong with the world today. Now I happen to be in the opposite camp to Hopkins on some of the things she says, but, she is entitled to have an opinion. It doesnt mean she is vile, evil, racist, bigoted etc...and it doesnt mean she should be called the most awful of names as her opponents seem to think is perfectly acceptable.
This is why we stand on the brink of a social collapse. The left are now the old right: stereotyping and labelling anyone with an opposing view in order to shut them up, stifle debate and make themselves look oh so f***ing virtuous.
Can I test whether you think this is vile? Or do you think it’s debate?

Katie Hopkins: Sun migrants article petition passes 200,000 mark

Can I test whether you think this is vile? Or do you think it’s debate?

Katie Hopkins: Sun migrants article petition passes 200,000 mark

I'm not sure how productive it is to try and debate with someone who does the whole "people don't like different opinions" canard on this topic. "Muh muh muh, I'm entitled to my opinion, you think your Mum's a good person while I think she sucks off dogs for baccy. If you're upset by my opinion it's because the Left are the new fascists and nothing to do with me being a dick."

Had on. Yes, she is fully entitled hold her views, but by holding these views it makes her bigoted. Her views are the definition of a bigot.

The irony of this statement is unbelievable. This exact shite is trotted out by the oppressed fat blokes who live with their mams that society has left behind to post on 4chan to stifle debate.

I'd argue that she IS vile, evil, racist and bigoted by holding those views. Of course the reason she broadcasts them is because she is craving the attention - so she shouldn't really be surprised when she gets it.

Does anyone actually believe she was fired by the Mail? Personally i still think there may be one or two organisations making a bit off her rants. Webspace and hosting don`t come cheap....

I think calling people cockroaches and saying Dementia patients are a waste of a bed is a bit more than a healthy opinion .Evil and vile start being more apt

So we shouldn't refer to Hitler as evil and bigoted because he was 'entitled' to his opinions on Judaism, Gypsies / Roma people, Homosexuals, Disabled people etc etc etc? I don't think that doing so makes us particularly 'virtuous' or stifles debate in any way.

Saying all migrants are cockroaches isn’t starting a debate. Saying dementia patients are a waste of a bed and a waste of life isn’t starting a debate. Invoking Nazi propaganda isn’t starting a debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back