Katie Hopkins

She's whipping up racial hatred.

One mental bloke who was unfortunately a muslim decided to commit murder/suicide via a police gun. She's making out that the whole country is at war ffs.

I would imagine many millions of people wouldn't shy away from such a war so it can be sorted out once and for all.

Unbelievable isn't it DM mate? If you don't condemn the terrorists it's almost like you are coming across as condoning them to some people. I think David Cameron is a bellend. I didn't mention Hitler there so that makes me a holocaust denier. :(

I wasnt going to reply but if I didn't it might mean I too deny the Holocaust :( (I don't deny the Holocaust me).

I've got no problem at all with her saying whatever she likes, people don't have the right not to be offended, and silence those who they claim offend - that is a dangerous rabbit hole you don't want to go down. She should be free to alleviate herself of intellectual respect, and she does a great job of it.

The only issue I have with Katie Hopkins, is that she is a f***ing idiot, who appeals to the base bigotry of the lowest common denominator. Even on the off chance that I agree with her conclusion, there argument she makes to get there is based on fallacious nonsense, so her opinion is usually worthless. For example, you might 2 people who agree that drinking petrol is bad for you. Person A apportions this belief to the substantial medical evidence in its favour, and Person B thinks that petrol is imbued with the spirits of sacred pixies, who must be protected from harm in order to protect your soul. Both of these people argue that the proposition is true, but 1 of them has no good reason for it.

So on the rare occasion KH says something that I remotely agree with, it is usually reached by silly reasons or just bare assertions. What people actually belief is far less important than why they believe it.

ha ha, when you got a gob like that why would you want to appeal

Columnist Katie Hopkins has been told she cannot appeal against a libel action which landed her with a six-figure bill.

The pundit and radio host was ordered to pay £24,000 in damages to food blogger Jack Monroe earlier this month.

Ms Monroe sued Ms Hopkins over two tweets posted in May 2015 which accused her of vandalising a war memorial.

Mr Justice Warby said the grounds of Ms Hopkins' appeal would not have "a real prospect of success" in his view.

Ms Hopkins has also been ordered to pay £107,000 towards the campaigner's legal costs within 28 days.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-39437724

I thought instead of starting a new thread and wasting more of the internet on the person in question I would just recycle this to good affect

The daily mail sacked her :lol::lol::lol:

I thought instead of starting a new thread and wasting more of the internet on the person in question I would just recycle this to good affect

The daily mail sacked her :lol::lol::lol:

It's not the Daily Mail, it's MailOnline, which is a completely different company with only minimal connections to the Daily Mail, aside from the hypocrisy, the name, the quasi-fascistic outlook and most of the articles.

So she's been fired from the Mail and she's deleted ALL her tweets!
What a massive meltdown!
What's the betting the horrible kernt will end up in "The Jungle"?
No not the one in Calais

Shame she wasn't fired from a cannon into a net of razor wire.
Vile piece of shit

It's not the Daily Mail, it's MailOnline, which is a completely different company with only minimal connections to the Daily Mail, aside from the hypocrisy, the name, the quasi-fascistic outlook and most of the articles.

Trust Murdoch and Dacre to have separate pools for his laser sharks.

A bit like "The Sun on Sunday" unsurprisingly appearing after the News of the World was binned

However mate, it's just another day of her being laughed at for what she is so it's all good :lol:

So she's been fired from the Mail and she's deleted ALL her tweets!
What a massive meltdown!
What's the betting the horrible kernt will end up in "The Jungle"?
No not the one in Calais

Shame she wasn't fired from a cannon into a net of razor wire.
Vile piece of shit

She did that already and has been on Celebrity Big Brother as well. There's not a lot left in the world of celebrity votey shows without having to show some sort of talent.

will end up as special guest everyweek on farages radio show...the pair of them should be boxed up and shipped to north korea, really give them something to moan about

Back