karanka describes Boro fans as "horrible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

He did say something similar. He said the last 10 minutes the atmosphere was awful. The fans wanted us to play a long ball game and we don't know how to play that way..
The fans were doing the old attack ,attack ,attack attack attack chant. He thinks that means hump it forward.
I thought the atmosphere was great the supporters got behind the team and played quite well.
We were beaten by a superb display from Carroll . He was unplayable.
Just like our lot do...

Boro are doing as expected so I've no idea what the fans are twisting about.
I'm with Karanka on this, a lot of fans now are just a bunch of bleating fannies. His comments won't go down well though as fans just want to be continually told how fantastic they are.

Boro are doing as expected so I've no idea what the fans are twisting about.
I'm with Karanka on this, a lot of fans now are just a bunch of bleating fannies. His comments won't go down well though as fans just want to be continually told how fantastic they are.
Exactly.
We're newly promoted - it was always gonna be a major struggle just to stay out of the bottom 3.
If we stay up then he's done his job , if we don't ....then it's not the end of the world , and not necessarily HIS fault.
We're playing against established premier league teams/players ....stands to reason we're gonna lose more games than we win.

Looking like it, it will be a shame he's doing a great job

Who really gives a shit?

Seeing as you've posted on this thread , then i'd assume...........................YOU

Exactly.
We're newly promoted - it was always gonna be a major struggle just to stay out of the bottom 3.
If we stay up then he's done his job , if we don't ....then it's not the end of the world , and not necessarily HIS fault.
We're playing against established premier league teams/players ....stands to reason we're gonna lose more games than we win.

Seeing as you've posted on this thread , then i'd assume...........................YOU
If only everyone had as rational and sensible an outlook. The pressure on managers to get results yesterday is rudiculous now. Karanka has done a cracking job with you's when you consider how far you's were away under strachan and Mowbray.

If only everyone had as rational and sensible an outlook. The pressure on managers to get results yesterday is rudiculous now. Karanka has done a cracking job with you's when you consider how far you's were away under strachan and Mowbray.
He has a sensible outlook but is very boring. You do not have a sensible outlook but are still very boring. He only lives in Seaham, you two could meet up for a date and bore the pants off each other.

Boro were awful at the SOL at the start of the season and still won.

tells you all you need to know. I think both of us will go down with Hull

Was someone on national radio the other week saying how much they missed the championship because at least they won games. Suppose when you have that many seasons in a lower tier winning more than losing an air of expectancy creeps in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back