karanka describes Boro fans as "horrible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

joedurham

Striker
dunno if seb - haven't seen anything on the board about this - but after the 1-3 defeat at home to W.Ham Karanka criticised the home support's attitude as horrible - they wanted a more direct approach as opposed to passing the ball..... if they were in our position...!!

p.s. I have just read it in the Mundo Deportivo - Barcelona sports daily.

dunno if seb - haven't seen anything on the board about this - but after the 1-3 defeat at home to W.Ham Karanka criticised the home support's attitude as horrible - they wanted a more direct approach as opposed to passing the ball..... if they were in our position...!!

Poyet alert

Ooooh get you with your Catalan cool...... ........ mireu-me mireu-me ;)

Hablas espanyol ?

He did say something similar. He said the last 10 minutes the atmosphere was awful. The fans wanted us to play a long ball game and we don't know how to play that way..
The fans were doing the old attack ,attack ,attack attack attack chant. He thinks that means hump it forward.
I thought the atmosphere was great the supporters got behind the team and played quite well.
We were beaten by a superb display from Carroll . He was unplayable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back