Just had my car broken into

Status
Not open for further replies.
This happened in the town centre I'm afraid.

Practically all crime here is the result of drug addicts feeding their addiction mind. They're not arsed about being caught, all they want is something to sell for a few quid to get some heroin to go and shoot up it seems.
As said above marra sorry to hear what the bassas have done! Can we trust any party to sort out these low lifes?
Get the fuckas on night shift repairing windows;)

We don't have such things here I'm afraid.

This street is unfortunately a popular thoroughfare for ne'erdowells and scallywags so one of them sees that and it's their lucky day :lol:

Well it would be if one of their mates hadn't beaten them to it.
Can you not park it up against a garage wall or something, you can't sit up all night watching the fucker:lol:

We don't have such things here I'm afraid.

This street is unfortunately a popular thoroughfare for ne'erdowells and scallywags so one of them sees that and it's their lucky day :lol:

Well it would be if one of their mates hadn't beaten them to it.

can't you park it on a pavement tight up against a wall/bush/tree?

Can you not park it up against a garage wall or something, you can't sit up all night watching the fucker:lol:

Nah, there's nowhere to park it really other than the drive which goes up the side of the house, but my landlord is parked on there and can't imagine he'd take too kindly to me taking his car keys and asking him to move it. He's asleep so if he wakes up for the bog or whatever I'll ask him if he'll let me move it but that would probably be a disaster as he drives an automatic 4x4.

can't you park it on a pavement tight up against a wall/bush/tree?

Sadly not. I'll survive!

Nah, there's nowhere to park it really other than the drive which goes up the side of the house, but my landlord is parked on there and can't imagine he'd take too kindly to me taking his car keys and asking him to move it. He's asleep so if he wakes up for the bog or whatever I'll ask him if he'll let me move it but that would probably be a disaster as he drives an automatic 4x4.

Sadly not. I'll survive!
Other walls are available, just drive it to the nearest one and park up against. Once they cant get in /see the broken window it'll be fine, and I guess there's fuck all in there anyway now

Other walls are available, just drive it to the nearest one and park up against. Once they cant get in /see the broken window it'll be fine, and I guess there's fuck all in there anyway now

There's no walls though ha. Unless I mount the pavement and as this street is walking distance to the town centre it's a parking ticket hotspot.

For anyone wondering why I drove to the gym, it's because I'd rather have my car broken into than get jumped for my phone :lol:

Yes I do live in a really, really, really rough place :(

Whos going to break into a car, that has already been broken into? As long as there is no more valuables in there, go to bed.

Someone who wishes to vandalise it or steal it I guess.

I really can't stress enough how run down and deprived the place I live in is. It's a massive crime black spot and if someone here spots a vulnerable car you can bet they'll have a go.

Drive it as many streets away as is needed to find a wall or tree or fence where it can be left parked uptight then gan to bed ffs.

Seems you should look to live elsewhere. Use to have xr3i, RS etc in the 90s. Was for ever replacing the locks, f***ing hate car thiefs. Paid 5 figures for a Jeep Grand Cherokee at a young age, was nicked within 6 months.

I remember when I first moved down to the Midlands and my girlfriend's missus was talking about how she'd been talking to someone they had sold their last car to and was saying that it had been broken into.

She was a broad Black Country woman, and I was convinced she was saying the car had been "broken in two". All I could picture was this car snapped in half.

I think it's one of those where you had to be there.
How broad minded of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back