Just had my car broken into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the person who has to pay £185 to have the window fixed and misses a day of work waiting for the bloke to arrive!

All this so some junkie can get his fix
What did they pinch?
Went to a wedding in Bristol a few years ago and the landlady in the b+b said to remove the parcel self so that they can see that there's nothing in the boot and remove anything from the car, leave the glove box open too and that way they won't break in looking for stuff. I hate scratters me.

Delightful.

How long does it take to have a passenger window put in, and is there a legally safe temporary solution if it'll be a while?

Meeting friends I haven't seen in a few months this weekend and already promised folk lifts and things

*****!
Bit shit that mind. Hopefully they`ll buy dodgy gear with and that`ll be an end of them

I remember when I first moved down to the Midlands and my girlfriend's missus was talking about how she'd been talking to someone they had sold their last car to and was saying that it had been broken into.

She was a broad Black Country woman, and I was convinced she was saying the car had been "broken in two". All I could picture was this car snapped in half.

I think it's one of those where you had to be there.

Logon or register to see this image

There's no walls though ha. Unless I mount the pavement and as this street is walking distance to the town centre it's a parking ticket hotspot.

For anyone wondering why I drove to the gym, it's because I'd rather have my car broken into than get jumped for my phone :lol:

Yes I do live in a really, really, really rough place :(

Have you ever considered moving to a place where traffic wardens don't work through the night?

Someone who wishes to vandalise it or steal it I guess.

I really can't stress enough how run down and deprived the place I live in is. It's a massive crime black spot and if someone here spots a vulnerable car you can bet they'll have a go.

Where do you live?

Yeah. Repair bloke arriving early hours hopefully. Gutted here like. Fourth incident of car crime that I've been party to since I moved here including three to someone in my household and me twice!
where you live shildon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back