Just had my car broken into

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's not gonna tell anyone where he lives becos there's always gonna be them on here who've lived somewhere more "street" and that'd be bad for his leftie rep.

Delightful.

How long does it take to have a passenger window put in, and is there a legally safe temporary solution if it'll be a while?

Meeting friends I haven't seen in a few months this weekend and already promised folk lifts and things

*****!
That's tory Britain for you, a penny off tax, a pound on insurance.

Yeah. Repair bloke arriving early hours hopefully. Gutted here like. Fourth incident of car crime that I've been party to since I moved here including three to someone in my household and me twice!

Were you pissed last night? :lol::lol::lol:

Also, what did you mean by "legally safe"? Surely you just drive without a window :lol:.

We worked down there for a few weeks on a cake factory installing fire doors. A load of houses had been demolished but the roads were still there, so we used these as a short cut to the chippy. On the way there one day a Jerry Springer lookalike rode past on a ladies bike dressed in a blue flowery summer frock, complete with beige Mary Jane sandals. We were telling a couple of locals who were site labourers what we had seen, when he rode past the site. One of the labourers said that's fuck all for round here. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back