Jordan Pickford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's all this about him being a boy? He's 24 now. Are people forgetting he ages like everyone else?

Should have put it over the bar but it was a nightmare situation for any keeper. He's young and he will learn and get even better.

Think the MOTD critiscism is way over the top. Its made worse due to it being a derby and being in the 6th minute of injury time.

It wasn't. He turned it into a nightmare.

Class keeper mind.

Last edited:

Warn all advancing posters that the spelling police are out.
They are unmarked but characterised by being boring and having to much time on their hands. Always looking to pull over anyone who is in a rush to get somewhere. I mean everyone does typos sometimes, they just don’t all get caught.
As you pass them stick the V’s up at the annoying bassas ..oops

The lad made his premier debut at 21, has played at every single level for England, won young player of the season, player of the season and players player of the season last year at Everton... I don’t really get what this thread is about tbf
Jealousy that a local lad is doing great

Reactions: BNM
It was a horrendous mistake but I'm sure it won't affect him. He's a brilliant keeper and seems grounded and will brush it off and move onto the next game. I was gutted for him when it happened but also a little mad cause it lost me Seamus Coleman's clean sheet in my fantasy team.

They are unmarked but characterised by being boring and having to much time on their hands. Always looking to pull over anyone who is in a rush to get somewhere. I mean everyone does typos sometimes, they just don’t all get caught.
Ow, I said nowt. I bit down on my fist and said fuckall. :lol:

(Don't take it as a dig, mate. I didn't intend it to be.)

Think he was trying to get the ball in his hands and launch a counter. Didn't work the most they lost was a point.

If the mags beat us in the last minute of injury time to a mistake like that the last thing I'd be worrying about was the one point we'd just lost. It's much much more than that in a derby game.

You'd think catching a wet spinning ball coming down at the crossbar, at the limit of your stretch, with opposition players running at you would be a piece of piss :lol:

Was it worse than de Gea's against us in the semi final?

That was a routine save, this one was as far from routine as it gets.

The lad made his premier debut at 21, has played at every single level for England, won young player of the season, player of the season and players player of the season last year at Everton... I don’t really get what this thread is about tbf
Neither do I, I'd like to know how many lads on here critiquing Pickford have actually played GK to any standard what so ever.

Each clubs fans talk up their keeper because they've obviously seen them playing week in week out. There's rarely a regard for the wider audience. Every time they make a save there's an overreaction & when they make a mistake there's hysteria.

Making a point in general there not about Jordan btw.
I know everyone does about their own keeper, ( apart from us last season!!!). But their is plenty of other people who rave about Pickford . He will make mistakes because he takes more risks than other keepers, but he also creates goals with his kicking which sets up counter attacks

Englands number one for years to come( we might win something with him in goal!) .
Top top keeper..even the great Lev Yashin made mistakes...hes a confident lad who will earn both Everton and England many more wins than he causes losses.
Would love to see him in an Safc jersey in the future ..wont happen but love seeing him in the Nations goal at tournaments ..and loved singing" two of our own two of own the twio Jordans they are two of our own" in bar in Spain at world cup...not bad for little owld Sunderland!

My mate reckons you have an unnecessary possessive apostrophe in there and you've missed an 'o' off 'to'. I asked him not to make me type this but he insisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back