RR John O’Shea: another year, or time to say goodbye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applying similar logic:

we concede loads of goals, we never win and we're always shite even though Defoe scores git loads of goals. Must mean Pickford's useless. Get rid.

Aye?
I'm sure Pickford was well impressed watching Cocoa flailing about pointing while the scuffed shot rolled behind the clown for the West Ham lad to slot home, :lol: He's pump man.

I'm sure Pickford was well impressed watching Cocoa flailing about pointing while the scuffed shot rolled behind the clown for the West Ham lad to slot home, :lol: He's pump man.

You're a grumpy old bloke Teed. Take off your agenda glasses. He couldn't have done anything about that goal, no defender can move and turn that quick. Stop watching the slow mos.

Rangers might be a better team for you to follow. They're always angry and hire unprofessional but give it all players.

Need to build a team that can come together over next season, win the league and then be good enough to stay up - then add 5 to the squad over the summer. That has to be the plan.

Anyone really think JOS fits that model? Nothing against him personally, I actually really like him and think he's done well for us. But high wages, and age are against him.

Only keep if you are going to build our team around him. If we keep him we need to sign pacy midfielders who can run all day and pacy wingers and a target man.
So a totally new team due to him only being able to defend on the edge of our box.
Get rid and get some pace back into the back line and push the fuck up the pitch. It's the only way our midfield will be able to support the strikers.

You're a grumpy old bloke Teed. Take off your agenda glasses. He couldn't have done anything about that goal, no defender can move and turn that quick. Stop watching the slow mos.

Rangers might be a better team for you to follow. They're always angry and hire unprofessional but give it all players.
Not angry, or grumpy, no agenda either and I wouldn't watch Jock football, it's been shite for decades, I actually like JOS as a person, but as a footballer (for want of a better word) he's been shit for years, a utility player in his prime, never really held a position at united, but he was a decent utility player, now though he's shit, get rid.

Keep for one more season. Kone will be away and I'm better than dodgyboji. Try and get a couple of half decent championship level centre backs with a bit of pace.

We have to keep some continuity if you ask me. We can't get rid of literally ALL of them.

I'd definitely offer him another year, although it is maybe an opportunity to say goodbye and defend 15 yards further up the pitch.

We've stretched out our own play by defending too deep for years now and his lack of pace is partly to blame.

1 more year................... you know he will be giving 100% to impress Martin and Roy to make the Irish world cup squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back