RR John O’Shea: another year, or time to say goodbye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get rid. Shouldn't be near the team anyways, wasn't good enough last season and he is now carrying a permenant injury that means he can't even play 100%.

I'd keep him but only if it's like the lescott role. 4th or 5th choice for desperate measures. Good head to keep around tho

Fuck no! Get him gone, he will be like Gary Breen was especially in the Championshipl
Gary Breen was decent enough for us in the championship like. Excellent in his first season. It was only when we got promoted that he was an absolute joke.

We're going to have no squad as it is, it would cost £5+ to bring in a young defender as good as jos, why waste the money when we'll need it for other players.

Definitely keep.

Unfortunately where he is in his career I can compare them as sad as it is.
Been a top top player but his career has just about finished. But would be a good back up player for the championship. It was the Gary Breen bit that made me bite. Surely would give more in the dressing room than Bracewell also with his vast experience as a leader.

I'd like to maybe see him given a role with the club. Maybe keep as an experienced player but I don't want to see him in the starting 11 near as much as he has been. We are going to have an overhaul in every position by the sounds of things. I'd like to see some younger players that we can either move on for profit or create an identity as a football club with. But keeping him as a coach/substitute role to mentor up and coming players I would be alright with

I'd like to maybe see him given a role with the club. Maybe keep as an experienced player but I don't want to see him in the starting 11 near as much as he has been. We are going to have an overhaul in every position by the sounds of things. I'd like to see some younger players that we can either move on for profit or create an identity as a football club with. But keeping him as a coach/substitute role to mentor up and coming players I would be alright with
This

We're going to need loads of players in the summer. We won't get better for the amount we're prepared to spend.

No way we should keep him. Unless he wants to stay on in an off the field capacity. We need a complete make over at the club and the fresh start needs to involve getting rid of old players that have become part of the furniture. A great servant but there's no future in him carrying on and there's no chance he could deal with the rigours of a 46 game league season. Strikers can still run in the Championship!

No way we should keep him. Unless he wants to stay on in an off the field capacity. We need a complete make over at the club and the fresh start needs to involve getting rid of old players that have become part of the furniture. A great servant but there's no future in him carrying on and there's no chance he could deal with the rigours of a 46 game league season. Strikers can still run in the Championship!
He wouldn't be expected to play. They would only use him as backup and in the dressing room.

Player coach maybe

If we are depending on old boys being first team regulars we're not exactly going to piss the Championship

I'd let him go except I know we'll bring in worse.

To be fair, the lad has given it his best. Imagine when he's a grandad..telling his kids about the glory years of man Utd..oh and then i signed for Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back