Job applications - pretending to be bisexual

I’m not being ‘a prick’. When do adverts for jobs at Indian restaurants explicitly state that they’d particularly like white men to apply for a job?
It’s in employment law that Indian/Chinese etc can recruit authentic staff - fuck me in Sunderland I have been served by white people in both Indian and Chinese restaurants.

Hardly mine, I certainly didn't have the authority to sack people.
If you are aware of all the facts, like you have said on here, then you should make the appropriate complaint via correct channels

Last edited:
If you can gain preferential treatment in a job application by being bisexual then how would your employers ever be able to prove that you don’t bat for both teams?

Business Change Manager - Nottingham NG2 - Indeed.co.uk
We particularly welcome applicants from black, minority, ethnic (BME) communities, disabled people and lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) communities and as they are currently under represented within our workforce.

I find that puzzling in one respect. Working for a rather large organisation I know the declaration rates in demographic data processes to be particularly low for things like sexual orientation and disability. So how on earth can an organisation say with any degree of certainty that they are underrepresented in these areas? I smell a rat that’s attempting to create yet another ‘pc gone mad’ frenzy.

Back