Jihadi Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

In fact... I'm all for sending him a sausage roll. And just as he unwraps it he finds out its one of those new vegetarian ones.

I reckon a few sausage rolls would calm them down to be honest. I’d want to blow myself up if I couldn’t have bacon and beer.

Get him to grass every one of the bastards

After a load of convictions, turn him into an advocate against Islamic extremism. Give him TV appearences etc

From his comfy jail cell obvs
if only it was that easy. The muzzies run all of the prisons. The ministry are sh it scared of them.

I wouldn't take him back. We gave him everything and he turned his back on him to go to our biggest enemies. Deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison for that. Ginger Piss Biscuit.

Ah wait, wrong Jack.

Their beloved caliphate is finished and all of a sudden they want to come back. Fuck every single one of them.

It's not finished though, just on to their 'end game' ;)

Last edited:
When offered a platform the murderous simpleton admits to missing pasties and Doctor Who. Arendt's "banality of evil" comment writ large there mind.

I honestly don't see it, particularly given that the lad himself seems to think his Canadian passport is now out of date (not sure he still has it on him, of course).

It's not the physical passport that's important, only the entitlement to one.

Give him the choice - citizenship revoked, or he has to sit though the entire new series of Doctor Who.

He'll wonder what he was thinking aboot by episode three.

On the facts of the case struggling far more to have any sympathy for this lad......18 or 19 when he went, as a male he is likely to have been involved in the fighting and killing assuming he was indeed part of IS......The fact it is alleged he has been tortured presents the govt with an issue given our stance on torture although Im sure they will manage to ignore that given they were complicit with the American rendition program.

Will be interesting what comes out in the coming days but on the face of it he is unlikely to be coming back any time soon and its clear he knows that.
I don’t think there’s any suggestion he fought for them. However, he clearly held some pretty unpleasant views. His parents seem very much alright but are currently being dragged through court as well for sending him money. He also seems to have somewhat serious mental health problems. It’s fairly sad, really, but also very much unnecessarily self inflicted by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back