Jihadi Jack

Trudeau will definitely take him in, he's a super liberal.

Javid will be loving how easy this one will be to deal with

I honestly don't see it, particularly given that the lad himself seems to think his Canadian passport is now out of date (not sure he still has it on him, of course).

Get him to grass every one of the bastards

After a load of convictions, turn him into an advocate against Islamic extremism. Give him TV appearences etc

From his comfy jail cell obvs

Quite a few wanting to suddenly return home to various countrie. Seemingly out of nowhere. Mainly women who attract a more sympathetic response. Co-ordinated attack planned?

What's his stance on heads in bins ? saying that he didn't seem to mind all those poor folks getting massacred at the Bataclan in France, fairly sure he thought that was justified. Keep him there, he doesn't deserve pasties the stupid terrorist bastard.

I honestly don't see it, particularly given that the lad himself seems to think his Canadian passport is now out of date (not sure he still has it on him, of course).
I think we should just let the kurds deal with him. He's in your jail... do what you want. If they wanted to execute him I really couldn't care less. He went to fight for Islamic State, if there is something that warrants the death penalty surely it is that.

he's a dual national, the passport is just a document that allows him to travel as national/citizen of that country. lots of citizens don't have passports. the canadians seem to want to take him on though:

from the Guardian

"The 23-year-old dual national was included in a recent agreement between Ottawa and the Kurdish administration in north-eastern Syria to take home an estimated 11 Canadian citizens being held by its forces, several Kurdish and Canadian sources said.

The Canadian efforts to get Letts out of Syria were a stark contrast to UK government policy on repatriating Isis suspects and their families. Kurdish authorities in Qamishli say it has not responded to requests for cooperation."

What's his stance on heads in bins ? saying that he didn't seem to mind all those poor folks getting massacred at the Bataclan in France, fairly sure he thought that was justified. Keep him there, he doesn't deserve pasties the stupid terrorist bastard.
In fact... I'm all for sending him a sausage roll. And just as he unwraps it he finds out its one of those new vegetarian ones.

he's a dual national, the passport is just a document that allows him to travel as national/citizen of that country. lots of citizens don't have passports. the canadians seem to want to take him on though:

from the Guardian

"The 23-year-old dual national was included in a recent agreement between Ottawa and the Kurdish administration in north-eastern Syria to take home an estimated 11 Canadian citizens being held by its forces, several Kurdish and Canadian sources said.

The Canadian efforts to get Letts out of Syria were a stark contrast to UK government policy on repatriating Isis suspects and their families. Kurdish authorities in Qamishli say it has not responded to requests for cooperation."

Fair enough. The big difference between him and the lass is that he's in custody whereas she isn't.

Second Briton says he wants to be allowed back to UK from Syria

Second Briton says he wants to be allowed back to UK from Syria
Jack Letts left the country a year before Shamima Begum and is suspected of joining Isis

"I miss people mostly, I miss my mum. Five years I haven’t seen my mum, two years I haven’t spoken to my mum. I miss pasties. And Doctor Who.

“I feel British, I am British. If the UK accepted me, I would go back to the UK, but I don’t think that’s going to happen.” He said he did not know if his Canadian passport would still be valid."

"Speaking from the jail where he has been held for the past two years, Letts said he was pleased when he first heard news of the Paris terror attacks in 2015 and blamed his reaction on his experiences of coalition airstrikes in Raqqa."

2 years in a Kurdish Jail can make you miss Doctor Who to be fair......:lol:

Apparently he's a bit more remorseful than Shamima but... fuck him
I hope his cock drops off.

Back