Jihadi Jack

dont send the fucker sausage rolls man, thats how he'll be planning on escaping

strap a few round his waste and scream 'allu akhbar' - f***ing guards will run a mile

Completely different ball game to the young lass this case. It’s something i’ve followed quite closely since he left, morbid fascination I suppose. It was only just over a year ago he was saying that he never wanted to see his infidel parents ever again. He is certainly a threat and should imo be investigated for war crimes.

He must be the only ISIS fighter to deny from day one he's a member. It also comes as a shock that ISIS would be so tolerant to spare him his head for such treachery.

He must be the only ISIS fighter to deny from day one he's a member. It also comes as a shock that ISIS would be so tolerant to spare him his head for such treachery.

he flip flopped a bit as well. he gave an interview with the independent well before he left raqqa, where he's clearly more radical (have a read of the transcript), though again he doesn't go as far to admit being part of isis. why would you go to Raqqa if you weren't though?

i'm fairly sure he wasn't exactly your typical jihadi and not exactly what isis wanted. he also says he was jailed 3 times by them, maybe he was lucky they didn't decide to kill him. i'm sure they were just as glad to see the back of him as he was to get out (by the time he did).
seems pretty lost (compared to the complete lack of remorse shown by Begum for example) and wouldn't be surprised if he does suffer from some mental health issues as has also been reported.

We don't have much to go on other than his account really.

There should be more ISIS linked UK fighters emerging as the refugee camps get broken up. The more we hear, the easier it'll be to determine if Jihadi Jack is telling truth or coming out with some bs in an attempt to save his skin.

Back