Jihadi Jack

Aituk7

Striker
Second Briton says he wants to be allowed back to UK from Syria

Jack Letts left the country a year before Shamima Begum and is suspected of joining Isis

"I miss people mostly, I miss my mum. Five years I haven’t seen my mum, two years I haven’t spoken to my mum. I miss pasties. And Doctor Who.

“I feel British, I am British. If the UK accepted me, I would go back to the UK, but I don’t think that’s going to happen.” He said he did not know if his Canadian passport would still be valid."

"Speaking from the jail where he has been held for the past two years, Letts said he was pleased when he first heard news of the Paris terror attacks in 2015 and blamed his reaction on his experiences of coalition airstrikes in Raqqa."

2 years in a Kurdish Jail can make you miss Doctor Who to be fair......:lol:

Apparently he's a bit more remorseful than Shamima but... fuck him

Jack Letts left the country a year before Shamima Begum and is suspected of joining Isis

"I miss people mostly, I miss my mum. Five years I haven’t seen my mum, two years I haven’t spoken to my mum. I miss pasties. And Doctor Who.

“I feel British, I am British. If the UK accepted me, I would go back to the UK, but I don’t think that’s going to happen.” He said he did not know if his Canadian passport would still be valid."

"Speaking from the jail where he has been held for the past two years, Letts said he was pleased when he first heard news of the Paris terror attacks in 2015 and blamed his reaction on his experiences of coalition airstrikes in Raqqa."

2 years in a Kurdish Jail can make you miss Doctor Who to be fair......:lol:

Apparently he's a bit more remorseful than Shamima but... fuck him

On the facts of the case struggling far more to have any sympathy for this lad......18 or 19 when he went, as a male he is likely to have been involved in the fighting and killing assuming he was indeed part of IS......The fact it is alleged he has been tortured presents the govt with an issue given our stance on torture although Im sure they will manage to ignore that given they were complicit with the American rendition program.

Will be interesting what comes out in the coming days but on the face of it he is unlikely to be coming back any time soon and its clear he knows that.

Well, for the starters, given that he's "entitled" to Canadian citizenship, Sajid Javid should be provisionally revoking his citizen as we type.
Trudeau will definitely take him in, he's a super liberal.

Javid will be loving how easy this one will be to deal with

Back