Jeremy Bamber White House Farm...Innocent or Evil scumbag?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date

Belive me I know what a MIT is, the question I ask is did this retired officer actually work on the case? Also what role was he on the team? This has a huge bearing on what access he would have!!!
No, he did not work on the case. The case was 36 years ago. No copper who worked on the case is going to speak out. The defence allege that one spoke regarding the an aspect of the sound moderator but wished to remain anonymous.

No, he did not work on the case. The case was 36 years ago. No copper who worked on the case is going to speak out. The defence allege that one spoke regarding the an aspect of the sound moderator but wished to remain anonymous.
I'm aware it was 36 years ago...the sio has spoken out

This is the SIO.

How do you explain how sheila killed herself with 2 shots?

What makes you think Tyzack's rogue? He was brave enough to call them out while still serving. Unless I'm missing something, what you see as 'obvious' is that a women with a smaller frame would be unable to shoot a man with a bigger frame, from short distance.

MIT is Major Incident Team. I would imagine that includes murders. If we going with rank = right, the original officer who knew what happened regarding the TFG operation and its aftermath was the deputy head of CID for Essex. Commended for bravery. He was no mug, despite how he's been portrayed in the recent drama.
25 shots out of 25 in a mental and agitated state while her own brother when questioned in the trial had said he had never seen her hold a gun in his entire life. Absolute carnage of a scene which showed Neville had struggled long and hard yet she never had a scratch on her. Not a shred of bees wax on her hands when the bullets were coated with them? Sheila being shot in the head twice. Not remotely possible.

Last edited:

How do you explain how sheila killed herself with 2 shots?
There's a number of possibilities. First, what needs to be considered is that some very senior officers attended the scene that day. It really was a major event for them. Yet for one month, they ran with murder / suicide. Very stubbornly. The pathologist didn't have a problem with it, because he had dealt with multiple shot suicides before. One shot was supposed to be non-fatal (lodged in throat) and one shot fatal (lodged in brain). A lot of attention has been directed at whether (or not) she only had one gunshot wound when certain officers and the doctor left the scene. Crime scene photography didn't begin until after 10am, by which time she had two shots. In between this time, the police brought in 'informatives' ostensibly to carry out practicing taking the rifle on and off her and making it safe (but nobody really knows whether this was their true purpose). The arrival of these informatives only came to light many years after the convictions. So it has now been questioned, did something go wrong during the period of the informatives?

Also for consideration, it came to light several years ago, that the TFG who were the first officers to witness the crime scene, protested to their superiors regarding the positioning of her head; the Bible; and the rifle. The rifle was not originally on top of her as depicted in the crime scene photos. Nor was the Bible rucked up against her arm. It would not be possible to discover her, with a rifle lying across the top of her body, and not notice the rifle. So something strange has occured here. In about 2004, a batch of crime scene photographs were obtained by Bamber's solicitor and a researcher photographed them. In one of the images, there's a peculiar bloodstain underneath the Bible. It's as if the Bible has been placed over the stain but doesn't quite cover it from that angle. It wasn't Bamber who put the Bible over the bloodstain nor the rifle on top of Sheila. So in answer to your question, in all honesty I can't accurately explain exactly how she got the two shots. But there was no sound moderator on when she received the shots. Burns experts have stated so. Peer reviewed.
I have no idea who gave him it, I'm guessing its the Jeremy Kyle type test?
Click on the link, it was Terry Mullins.
25 shots out of 25 in a mental and agitated state while her own brother when questioned in the trial had said he had never seen her hold a gun in his entire life. Absolute carnage of a scene which showed Neville had struggled long and hard yet she never had a scratch on her. Not a shred of bees wax on her hands when the bullets were coated with them? Sheila being shot in the head twice. Not remotely possible.
I understand this is your take on the case. I just don't agree with the content. For example, it's come to light that she was in fact marked in a number of places. Only one shot was head.

Last edited:
There's a number of possibilities. First, what needs to be considered is that some very senior officers attended the scene that day. It really was a major event for them. Yet for one month, they ran with murder / suicide. Very stubbornly. The pathologist didn't have a problem with it, because he had dealt with multiple shot suicides before. One shot was supposed to be non-fatal (lodged in throat) and one shot fatal (lodged in brain). A lot of attention has been directed at whether (or not) she only had one gunshot wound when certain officers and the doctor left the scene. Crime scene photography didn't begin until after 10am, by which time she had two shots. In between this time, the police brought in 'informatives' ostensibly to carry out practicing taking the rifle on and off her and making it safe (but nobody really knows whether this was their true purpose). The arrival of these informatives only came to light many years after the convictions. So it has now been questioned, did something go wrong during the period of the informatives?

Also for consideration, it came to light several years ago, that the TFG who were the first officers to witness the crime scene, protested to their superiors regarding the positioning of her head; the Bible; and the rifle. The rifle was not originally on top of her as depicted in the crime scene photos. Nor was the Bible rucked up against her arm. It would not be possible to discover her, with a rifle lying across the top of her body, and not notice the rifle. So something strange has occured here. In about 2004, a batch of crime scene photographs were obtained by Bamber's solicitor and a researcher photographed them. In one of the images, there's a peculiar bloodstain underneath the Bible. It's as if the Bible has been placed over the stain but doesn't quite cover it from that angle. It wasn't Bamber who put the Bible over the bloodstain nor the rifle on top of Sheila. So in answer to your question, in all honesty I can't accurately explain exactly how she got the two shots. But there was no sound moderator on when she received the shots. Burns experts have stated so. Peer reviewed.

Click on the link, it was Terry Mullins.

I understand this is your take on the case. I just don't agree with the content. For example, it's come to light that she was in fact marked in a number of places. Only one shot was head.
Haway man it’s in the court transcripts that she was shot in the head twice. Not disputed at all by Jeremy own lawyers. The debate in court was whether or not it was possible. It can be argued that it is but when you put it alongside Sheila who was supposed to be a highly agitated schizophrenic who had never been seen by her own brother holding a gun, cooly and calmly dispatching 25 shots out of 25 without wasting a bullet and not getting a scratch on her despite a powerful man fighting for his life. Then throw in her blasting her self in the head twice into the mix. Put it all together and there’s absolutely zero chance it was her.

Haway man it’s in the court transcripts that she was shot in the head twice. Not disputed at all by Jeremy own lawyers. The debate in court was whether or not it was possible. It can be argued that it is but when you put it alongside Sheila who was supposed to be a highly agitated schizophrenic who had never been seen by her own brother holding a gun, cooly and calmly dispatching 25 shots out of 25 without wasting a bullet and not getting a scratch on her despite a powerful man fighting for his life. Then throw in her blasting her self in the head twice into the mix. Put it all together and there’s absolutely zero chance it was her.
Does the cousin have a concrete albi?

Does the cousin have a concrete albi?
The blood that was supposed to be a match for Sheila, was simply her blood group. A group that she shared with her uncle. The uncle and his children (JB's cousins) were present when the silencer was found. The jury were never told that the uncle's blood group was the same as Sheila's. The same uncle is the person who forced the original SIO off the case and had him replaced with an SIO more to his liking (Ainsley). After Bamber lost his first appeal, Ainsley retired on his police pension. Several years later, he was photographed at the uncle's family run caravan site, where he held a position as security consultant.

The blood that was supposed to be a match for Sheila, was simply her blood group. A group that she shared with her uncle. The uncle and his children (JB's cousins) were present when the silencer was found. The jury were never told that the uncle's blood group was the same as Sheila's. The same uncle is the person who forced the original SIO off the case and had him replaced with an SIO more to his liking (Ainsley). After Bamber lost his first appeal, Ainsley retired on his police pension. Several years later, he was photographed at the uncle's family run caravan site, where he held a position as security consultant.
Thank you, does anyone else not find him at least a little suspicious in the documentary? If he has a concrete alibi I immediately retract any suspicision and apologise, just can't find any info about it.

Thank you, does anyone else not find him at least a little suspicious in the documentary? If he has a concrete alibi I immediately retract any suspicision and apologise, just can't find any info about it.
Do you mean David Boutflour? I don't know what alibi he had. I suspect he was never questioned. The jury asked a question at trial, regarding whether his dad would have any reason to lie - would he benefit from Jeremy's convictions. The jury were told no. He wouldn't benefit. Then after the convictions, everything went to his wife, and via her, his children.

Do you mean David Boutflour? I don't know what alibi he had. I suspect he was never questioned. The jury asked a question at trial, regarding whether his dad would have any reason to lie - would he benefit from Jeremy's convictions. The jury were told no. He wouldn't benefit. Then after the convictions, everything went to his wife, and via her, his children.
If he's the one who features prominently on the documentary and 'found' the silencer, yes. What was his alibi?

Last edited:
If he's the one who features prominently on the documentary and 'found' the silencer, yes. What was is alibi?
I don't know tbh. He was never under suspicion. He found the silencer though. His sister was a major player behind Bamber's conviction.

Why was he never been under suspicion?
The police were certain that the Mrs Caffell was responsible. They opened a case file and filled it with evidence regarding this. The cousin you're referring to was one of a group of relatives who refused accept this and interfered. Nevill and June Bamber hadn't left this group hardly anything in their wills. The police did recognise early on that this group had a motive for framing Jeremy. I don't think DB was ever considered a suspect though. The case just jumped from sister to brother (while also considering a 3rd part hitman which later abandoned).

Back